• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why does speed not affect Durability

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to this so correct me if I'm wrong, But I've seen some characters who are 10-B or 10-A who are also faster than light or have some insane levels of speed, so wouldn't they also have high levels of durability due to fact that something moving at the speed of light would cause nuclear explosion levels of energy?

I'm new to this so correct me if I'm wrong, But I've seen some characters who are 10-B or 10-A who are also faster than light or have some insane levels of speed, so wouldn't they also have high levels of durability due to fact that something moving at the speed of light would cause nuclear explosion levels of energy?
It's a matter of consistency, as there are many cases where the laws of physics are ignored, especially kinetic energy, so rating a 10-B character who moves at half the speed of light 7-B or something isn't very logical if all of their feats aren't even close to such tiers

It's a matter of consistency, as there are many cases where the laws of physics are ignored, especially kinetic energy, so rating a 10-B character who moves at half the speed of light 7-B or something isn't very logical if all of their feats aren't even close to such tiers
Thank's for the help man! also that makes sense because people like Kizaru from One Piece seemingly defy physics cause a guy moving at light speed would normally cause a nuke sized explosion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back