• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why does Sonic have Concept Manipulation?

Concept Destruction: The ability to destroy or remove a concept. By using the ability concepts are removed from reality. This can be wide-spread or very targeted, either erasing the concept of an overarching fundamental principle, such as space, or an individual. When destroyed at this level, nothing can be restored without using similarly powerful conceptual creation. Conventional regeneration or resurrection, no matter how powerful, would prove impossible as the very abstract concept of the character would not exi

It was ment to be removed awhile ago but the CRT doing so got buried then forgotten and ofc peeps got hyped by the 2-A buffs as well as speed multipliers.
It was Everything12 that never did anything with the approval he got to remove it, it was his CRT so it should be on him to make the changes

Anyone can make the changes from a CRT, its the responsibility of the community to implement them as a whole

Yeah but that doesn't happen for the verse and (I assume) a lot of other verses as well, it's all fine and dandy except for the same 3-6 people to implement the changes every time for years on end. Community responsibility should be a principle which is practiced, not just preached.

I'm not gonna make a downgrade thread and then dip to leave the supporters to do the edits when editing needs to be done.

But that's my own personal gripes (and this wasn't targeted at anybody specific).

Back