• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kingcollapser

He/Him
Devilman’s profile has him at (possibly) continental when he has universal feats in the Sequal manga. He got a huge power boost while he was traveling through hell but his tier is so low.

You put this on the wrong discussion board, I'll move it to the question and answers board. Also, it would be helpful if you provide evidence for these universal feats if you believe a character's tier is too low.

You put this on the wrong discussion board, I'll move it to the question and answers board. Also, it would be helpful if you provide evidence for these universal feats if you believe a character's tier is too low.
Thanks I appreciate, it’s my first time posting on here. If I were to show my proof should I do it on this post or another?

Content Revision Thread. It's what you do when you, as the name suggests, want to revise the content of a profile.
If you think it's wrong, gather the evidence and what not, make a thread with the evidence, and if it checks out, well, we'd just change the profile so it's accurate if it is indeed legitimate.

Content Revision Thread. It's what you do when you, as the name suggests, want to revise the content of a profile.
If you think it's wrong, gather the evidence and what not, make a thread with the evidence, and if it checks out, well, we'd just change the profile so it's accurate if it is indeed legitimate.
Oh wow that easy? I’ll do that, thanks a lot

Back