• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why does Kratos have two profiles?

WeeklyBattles said:
Partially because 2018 Kratos would make original kratos' profile such a massive mess that adding it wouldn't be a good idea, but mostly because 2018 Kratos is so different from original Kratos in pretty much every way that a separate profile was made for him

Basically it's more like Dante (Devil May Cry) and Dante (DMC Reboot)
That's not true bruh, GOW 2018 Canon, DMC reebot not even Canon and it trash.

Profiles should be merged, he just didn't get any stronger and he got older, that's it

Just because they have different powersets and feats, would that really create reasoning for a new profile? What makes him different from them besides he is still himself just later and it is still in the same universe. I do understand the mess part though, Kratos has a rather cluttered profile.

Is the DMC Reboot an actual reboot?

Personality-wise he's a completely different character, and technically he's not in the same universe

WeeklyBattles said:
Personality-wise he's a completely different character, and technically he's not in the same universe
Nah bruh, he literally the same dude. He just came to Midgard, he even see his fight with Zeus and get his blades.

Personality don't mean you a different person lmao, that's dumb af, I guess Casca should have two profiles cuz her personality completely changed after Griffith hit that huh?

@Konaguna Please try to be more respectful to Weekly. Other than that, yeah I agree. It doesn't make sense that Kratos should have two different profiles when he's the same person.

I didn't say that you were angry, I said that was disrespectful regardless of your current mood.

@Konaguna I get that, and it really sucks that you have to go through with stuff like this, but even then there can be ways where the things you post can come off as insulting to other people, and I want you to be more aware of that and try not to come off like that. Other than that I'm dropping this subject so we don't derail any further.

TheRustyOne said:
Have you seen our Goku profiles? It's not about canon, Kratos already has a big profile and this one takes place in a different world.

Think of it like DB Goku and DBZ Goku.
Your point?

I can try and tabberize the P&A later.

Back