• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why does Goku have healing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea, aside form the ability to grow his tail back; which IMO doesn't sound significant enough. I don't see reason to have healing that early on.

orangutan_1f9a7.png

Good question, the only time I recall Goku ever healing something was a bird in the film 'Cooler's Revenge' and that takes place years after the Pilaf Saga not to mention it's only exclusive to the Anime/Toei continuity

I am not sure how healing comes from Oozaru transformation. Better to remove it, I guess.

well type 1 and 2
  • Accelerating recovery - Accelerates the natural rate of recovery of the body, allowing it to heal from even serious damage for a short time (only what would heal without external intervention in the first place). Also allows user to rid the body from impact of non-fatal poisons or diseases.
  • Healing easy injuries - Allows user to quickly heal a wound which is not very serious, and recovery often takes place almost instantaneously, which is quite useful in combat.
I assume the second one applies to him during his transformation to oozaru, since even when Saiyans are quite weakened or injured they have never shown to still keep those injuries sustained after going oozaru other than maybe scars and destroyed armor.

Perhaps it's like darkmdjhjd said, due to regenerating their tails. However this doesn't only apply to oozaru. I went back to check and the form also doesn't heal their former injuries as shown in chapter 241 and dbs chapter 77. So it should be removed.

well type 1 and 2
  • Accelerating recovery - Accelerates the natural rate of recovery of the body, allowing it to heal from even serious damage for a short time (only what would heal without external intervention in the first place). Also allows user to rid the body from impact of non-fatal poisons or diseases.
  • Healing easy injuries - Allows user to quickly heal a wound which is not very serious, and recovery often takes place almost instantaneously, which is quite useful in combat.
I assume the second one applies to him during his transformation to oozaru, since even when Saiyans are quite weakened or injured they have never shown to still keep those injuries sustained after going oozaru other than maybe scars and destroyed armor.
We actually see a great ape get a scar and that person keeps that scar in base from the granolah arc

Considering it seems like the only reason was the tail, I think it should be removed. Apart from Kid Goku, are there any other profiles that need to be updated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back