• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why do we give DBH characters card abilities?

In the case of the Toki Toki City Hero and the Conton City Hero, them having the abilities associated with their Super Moves and Z-Souls is perfectly fine, since those are actually part of their character—they learn moves from Z-Mentors, purchase Z-Souls from the shops in the actual hub world, or receive support items from NPCs or find them scattered across the map. These things exist in-universe, and the Future Warriors earn these things in-universe. With that being said though, the Heroes characters do not have this kind of luxury. In Heroes' story, none of these cards that manipulate probability in order to land a perfect hit, or lower their opponent's defense, or increase the amount of attack points they can use exist in-universe, so why do the Heroes characters have them as abilities?

That reminds me; since Heroes is no longer scaling to every game anymore, Xeno Goku is going to lose a lot of abilities.

That reminds me; since Heroes is no longer scaling to every game anymore, Xeno Goku is going to lose a lot of abilities.
eh, not really the only stuff he'll lose is most of his resistances, the only thing i can see getting removed from his abilities section is his purification ig

The abilities of the cards have appeared in-universe, so we accept that the abilities are not a game mechanic. The characters themselves use the same abilities in-universe, therefore their profiles get access to them.

eh, not really the only stuff he'll lose is most of his resistances, the only thing i can see getting removed from his abilities section is his purification ig
That, and his Pocket Reality Manipulation, since that comes from Zenkai Battle Royale.
The abilities of the cards have appeared in-universe, so we accept that the abilities are not a game mechanic.
Ah, gotcha.

What ability appeared in verse? An is it really passive id really like to see the reduce thr stamina to 1 or probability manip showned

What ability appeared in verse? An is it really passive id really like to see the reduce thr stamina to 1 or probability manip showned
Uh, something like that isn’t really showed, it’s just assumed to be in Verse since other cards are

Back