• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Do I Have A Bad Feeling About This?

nah , darth sidious have resistance to precog and power null . and she will gain all of that

wich mean PSK can't null the mind hax .

Balance and miracle " might" do something about it but it is huge speculation for a mind hax of this potency especially if the PSK can't even see it coming.

i say it's a stomp for abeloth

More like he resists disrupting his connection to the force. Yhwach's power null is much better and SK's almighty>>>>Yhwach almighty.

Nah the basics of the ability just mean mindhax is converted to misfortune and fired back. Not sure how the miracle helps here.

Why is SKs almighty better?

He has the Almighty because we scale him to every power in Bleach.

To add more spice in this fight, i don't think Abeloth can resist to a PowerNull which was able to Null a Conceptual Manipulation, correct me if i'm wrong.

On a side note, Yhwach's stern abilities can't be used passively as he showed in the canon.

@Emperor: abeloth fear death , so she might fuel the miracle via "the fear of the masses" but as i say it is high speculation territory.

i'm not too sure about your other claims , i know next to nothing to "legend" star wars so i can't properly anwser .

Schnee One said:
Why is SKs almighty better?
He has the Almighty because we scale him to every power in Bleach.
i think the notion PSK have a better almighty is that he did far more than yhwach was supposed to do with it : create 4-A dimensions vs destroy 3 planets

but the novel now claim that yhwach was about to return everything to the original state of existence so yhwach Almighty might not be that inferior to PSK .

If it is accepted at least .

Naeblis495 said:
@Emperor: abeloth fear death , so she might fuel the miracle via "the fear of the masses" but as i say it is high speculation territory.

i'm not too sure about your other claims , i know next to nothing to "legend" star wars so i can't properly anwser .
Abeloth doesnt fear death actually, shes well aware that only one thing can kill her and that thing is mear impossible to obtain so she knows that she will just regen or resurrect or reincarnste if her body is destroyed and that anything thatvis done to her ohysical form is only temporary

Even Like and Krayt at the peak of their power could only temporarily defeat her

EmperorRorepme said:
Shouldn't she have abstract existence. Doesn't she embpdy the "chaos" between the light and dark of the force or something?
Yes

Her profile is currently heavily outdated and under revision, hence why shes missing a ton of abilities

Her resistance is immensely superior to palatine whose resistance is vastly superior to sith who can resist several of the strongest jedi of the era working together to several their connection to the force, and she has multiple layers of power null resistance due to having several abilities that allow her to resist it

That doesn't quite sound like it's comparable to something that's conceptual in nature unless Jedi also have power null on a conceptual level. Although if she's missing a ton of abilities then this thread should be closed along with the fact that Rei-O is also likely to get revised with the new translations. I'd close this tbh

From what I've been told in the case of a 3-D character fighting another 3-D character using power null, what kind of power null doesn't really matter, only feats of resisting it

that is also what i've heard .

to counter hax , you need a resistance that scale. the type rarely matters

althought i'm absolutly not an expert on rules so i may be completely wrong .

Naeblis495 said:

Shouldn't that be a reason why hax vs. non-hax fights are ill-advised? At the end, it boils down to "[insert character] doesn't have resistance to [insert character 2] hax, so [insert character 2] wins", especially with mindhax abilities.

Catalyst75 said:
Naeblis495 said:

Shouldn't that be a reason why hax vs. non-hax fights are ill-advised? At the end, it boils down to "[insert character] doesn't have resistance to [insert character 2] hax, so [insert character 2] wins", especially with mindhax abilities.
yeah , that is the reason but also depend on the type of hax .

like thought based death manip is way different than contact based death manip . the first one often lead to a stomp for those that don't resist but the other can still lead to an interresting match depending of the opponent move set even if he doesn't resist .

I just noticed that Abeloth should be rated at "at least 3-C" (should be far superior to full power Valcorian) and as such this thread is probably going to be invalidated.

I guess if i had to throw my hat in the ring i vote Abeloth

Back