• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why are the strongest versions always used?

The_Calaca

VS Battles
Retired
The characters

Beginning Of Story Ichigo
Soul Society Arc Ichigo (7-C+)

Naruto kyuubi 1 tail render by lwisf3rxd-d8vzp2m
One-Tailed Naruto (7-C)

Ichigo

• Hypersonic+. Couldn't find a calc so I think he's baseline (Mach 10).
Naruto

• Comparable if not superior to 16KT.

Conditions
Speed unequal as you can see. 3.3x difference.

AP difference is 3.8x on Ichigo's favour.

Win via Death or KO.

Please no shitstorm.

Za Purottu
In his attempt to retreat Sasuke, a team leadered by Shikamaru followed him, fighting and defeating the ninjas from the Hidden Sound Village.

After leaving Kimimaro in Lee's hands Naruto ran to reach Sasuke but another person intercepted him in his travel. It was Ichigo Kurosaki, who tracked a strange spiritual energy after being scolded by Rukia Kuchiki. That's how both of them met each other.

Naruto initially tried to ignore him but as soon as he got close to Ichigo the shinigami felt the strange energy from the ninja and stopped him. Naruto quickly gained desperation and felt anger towards Ichigo after the Shinigami attacked him and blocked his path, with his body covered in the One-Tailed Chakra. That's when Ichigo knew what was the strange sensation Naruto gave to him and both started the fight.

Votes
Naruto: 0

Ichigo: 0

Inconclusive: 0

IIRC, the hypersonic+ comes from Orihime's calc with Mayuri's explosions, which puts her at around mach 25, so the speed difference isn't that big (and considering that Ichigo should be faster than Orihime, there's probably no speed difference between him and Naruto).

So I vote Ichigo because he has the AP advantage (3.8x) and their speed should be pretty close.

beside his regen , naruto doesn't have much going for him here .

my vote goes to ichigo for better AP , relative speed via shunpo , flight and better range via getsuga

if things ever goes wrong for ichigo , zangetsu or his inner ywach can intervene while i don't think naruto can sustain much more tails at that point .

Ichigo FRA. I believe Ishida has his own speed feat which is calc'd even higher than Orihime's, not sure where it was though. Regardless, it just makes this even more in Ichigo's favor anyway. AP, speed and skill advantage make for a pretty tough fight, even with clones everywhere.

Back