• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why are the GT characters downgraded?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1: It was never stated that the DB universe was only 4 galaxies big. The terms 'South, North, West and Western Galaxies' stand for quadrants, not literal galaxies.

I believe that there was a statement in the Daizenshuu 7, which confirms that there are more than 4 galaxies.

Úèǵ▓│ Galaxy A gathering of local planets in the universe. Planets gather and form a nebula, and beyond that, a collection of gathered nebulae is called a galaxy. The four Kaiou who rule over the east, west, south, and north [sections] of the universe actually govern these galaxies. Because the Kami in the Heavenly Realm and the Kaiou supervise the galaxies that exist infinitely in all the universe, the sections known as the East, West, South, and North Galaxies are denominations that came into use through their duty.

2: It was stated that Syn Shenron can destroy a Galaxy. Omega Shenron is 10 times stronger than Syn.

https://i.neoseeker.com/u/d/24/dbgt-4-5.jpg

3: SSJ4 Goku was comparable to Syn Shenron while blinded and even managed to turn Omega Shenron's body into pulp with the Dragon Fist. Therefore he would be at least galaxy level.

We have already talked a lot about this topic in the past, which is why it is forbidden. Also, even if Omega Shenron is 10x stronger than Syn Shenron, it would still only amount to galaxy level. See here: Attack Potency

Okay...

Dragon Ball Toei does indeed have only 4 galaxies. Even Herms has long-since confirmed that.

>Itallian version of the GT Perfect Files saying that Omega Shenron is Galaxy level

I find it suspicious, because they also say that Syn Shenron destroyed a galaxy "A long time ago", even though he was born during GT

Antvasima said:
That is suspicious, yes.
There is ONE galaxy level statement in the actual anime, though. Mr.Popo explains that an Evil Dragon was summoned a long time ago and then the entire galaxy where he was summoned was destroyed. But the dialogue doesn't indicate that it was instantaneously.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Antvasima said:
That is suspicious, yes.
There is ONE galaxy level statement in the actual anime, though. Mr.Popo explains that an Evil Dragon was summoned a long time ago and then the entire galaxy where he was summoned was destroyed. But the dialogue doesn't indicate that it was instantaneously.

As far as I remember, I translated it myself and there it was said that it happened instantly or something like that.

After that, the profiles were updated.

Okay. We can probably keep the statistics as is then.

As an outsider, I should note that numerous characters testified to Omega Shenron's power. Old Kai mentioned that Omega's claim of destroying the universe wasn't a bluff & that the Kai realm wasn't safe either. There's enough official stuff to support his claim.

I don't think anyone was saying he was wrong but

1. The GT is universe is only about 4 galaxies larger and

2. It wasn't going to be instantaneous. The destruction of the universe would be over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back