• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Are One Piece Characters downgraded

Status
Not open for further replies.
the size of the planet was much larger than the earth, now its size has dropped and, several parameters such as meteors escape speed, gravity, islands size ect have changed, the previous calculations are no longer valid, they have been recalculated and voila the result

At least until an accurate world's map is shown they'll be 6-C.

One Piece's Earth was scaled to be 2x Jupiter's size due to Arabasta's river and calc stacking from it. That's currently debunked and the planet is of an unknown size.

Absolutely yeah

I'd Imagine if I had all my hard work thrown away after all these years like that I'd be pretty pissed to

Tbh this is partly why I wish Cin didn't leave the wiki

Like I wanted the biggest OP expert around yeah but more importantly I never did get to talk directly with him much

But it's his decision and I gotta respect that

Js250476 said:
It looks like there already gone

Unless the other profiles still have them
Me. Check the edits.

Also they should still be relativistic though via pre-cog. Don't Star wars chsracters have a speed ratong via pre-cog? If pre-cog allows them to fight at relstivistic speeds, then the rating shoukd still be granted, just add via pre-cog.

Tbh i agree and even then precog doesn't matter much when you don't have the speed to react to something ( which is shown in One Piece several times)

Cin was part of a Discord group that quite a lot of Wiki members were part of. I personally would argue a lot about One Piece with him. He agreed they were pushing around 7-A to 6-C and that the planet stuff never once made sense nor was consistent. We agreed that Oda just didn't care in the long haul. He's a pretty funny and extremely eccentric kind of guy. He wants nothing to do with battleboarding though now, he had been wanting to leave.

Oh I see that probably explains him leaving after the controversy

But I hope he's alright regardless if he agrees or not your well being is much more important then a silly hobby after all

Once we get some official size for the One Piece planet, and more consistent blocking of attacks from light form Kizaru, the characters will likely be upgraded again. However, for now they have to remain at their reduced levels.

Mind you, One Piece is my favourite comicbook series, but we have to go by the statistics that make the best sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back