• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

why are Dragon Ball vs Marvel treads banned ?

Fanbases are still terrible, even if we aren't taking about one of the most infamous matches.

Cause DB fans(other side as well) turn those match ups into a mess. Threads become hostile and similar.

^Pretty much this.

I still wish that only popular characters were banned, I doubt any hate would come if I made a match with an MCU characters

Cuz people cannot understand that goku is gokupotence level and thus cannot be tiered.

ovo.

Cause they usually end up in a flamewar (like... FT vs OP lately but much worse).

PaChi2 said:
Cuz people cannot understand that goku is gokupotence level and thus cannot be tiered.

ovo.

Cause they usually end up in a flamewar (like... FT vs OP lately but much worse).

We literally had Natsu vs Luffy and Erza vs Zoro with little to no controversy. Y'all starting to be dramatic with the whole OP vs FT thing.

As others have stated above, it is still too controversial, and risks erupting in flame wars.

Back