• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who's The Strongest Blue User On The Wiki?

It depends on what you say. Johncenanation got in trouble because he tried to literally sexually harass me then he got a perma when crab did some diggin

I'm up there

Active Staff Discussion Thread

Can easily interact with Mr. Bambu in good faith (one of the most curt staff members on the wiki) despite diametrically disagreeing with them on a very frequent basis (especially regarding our fave verses)

Headed or very actively supported multiple verse-wide revisions (Berserk, Dark Souls, and Demon's Souls come to mind. I caused the slippery slope that smited Dark Souls to a paltry Supersonic on this wiki [I regret it immensely])

Active since 2015 (someone please put me out of my misery)

Survived multiple spankings from Antvasima

Can fight most of yall irl and win
What the damn hell

It’s quite terrifying how long y’all stayed on this site for…

kylo-ren-pain.gif

Back