• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who's The Strongest Blue User On The Wiki?

eQpbb8ki-awcRr_pr2w7mlQi8K5bSq88GtMkjaLohsjcpnv15b3vy8cmLftPNqKyQgYTpncP6KnLvQs1080-c-fcrop64100001cb1ffffe34f-nd-v1.png
75e.jpg

Anyway Mbaited is not a word. Its literally not because u won't even find it on urban dictionary.

Secondly I mentioned no privates parts. I know not everybody is of age so I avoid this.

Rubbing a sword against ur leg isn't a sexual act. At most it's a scratching an itch act. Me saying its heaven isn't proof either as my greatest pleasures came from itch scratching.

So you have lack of a sexual act, lack of sexual parts and words, and the most you can do is think what i mean. And it's not really sexual harassment as I was just clarifying someone quoting me. Again at most u can do is go ohh maybe you mean this. Anyways yea

Anyway Mbaited is not a word. Its literally not because u won't even find it on urban dictionary.

Secondly I mentioned no privates parts. I know not everybody is of age so I avoid this.

Rubbing a sword against ur leg isn't a sexual act. At most it's a scratching an itch act. Me saying its heaven isn't proof either as my greatest pleasures came from itch scratching.

So you have lack of a sexual act, lack of sexual parts and words, and the most you can do is think what i mean. And it's not really sexual harassment as I was just clarifying someone quoting me. Again at most u can do is go ohh maybe you mean this. Anyways yea
Nah, some staff member's holding you at gunpoint, that's why you posted this.

Least shizophrenic VSB user

that's crazy

Back