• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who's The Strongest Blue User On The Wiki?

TAXES TRICKLE DOWN???
uwlOZXa.png

I'd like to nominate Alexander as the strongest Blue name. He was too respectable for me to steal his lungs and hold them ransom so he's the only truly free individual in this walmart parking lot of a world

4 ssr from 2B banner and none of them were her lmfao. Guess Im spending if I get pity from this a2 too
Why is homegirl reporting her draws to me like im the Nikke general thread

I have a full pity at hand, if I dont draw 2B tomorrow im going to pity her and give up on A2. Aint worth my money

Why is homegirl reporting her draws to me like im the Nikke general thread

I have a full pity at hand, if I dont draw 2B tomorrow im going to pity her and give up on A2. Aint worth my money
You're gunna be my nikke general since you mentioned it

I was kinda opposite 2b aint drawing so going A2 instead **** that ho atp

The cold smooth sheathe/scabbard against only leggings felt pretty good. All I had to do was squeeze the sword with my legs tight and tug it. Was pure heaven
I was told by her that she described this as more SFW than when she told me. I read this to discover she actually described it way worse.

Also, this is still relevant
Raven.png

For power. I'm sure there's a sense of "I can get this staff member demoted, I won't but I can" i know i would feel like that. I struggle with the balance of stepping on people and getting stepped on

Back