• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean, this is kinda unfair, since Ikki has had tons of matches to showcase his insane skill, unlike Fugil, who has had only 2 battles on the series (plus a "match" that was basically him one-shotting someone and a battle involving a clone of his that isn't even his shadow). I could try, but I don't think Fugil has enough matches to compare him properly (on the other hand, the fact he has so many feats in such a low amount of battles is a feat in and for itself).

Specifically, main protagonist vs. final boss. That's basically the reason why they have had to give Fugil so many feats in such a short amount of time, to hype up the final battle.

I said it's unfair, not that I didn't think Fugil can be considered as least as equally skilled as Ikki simply because his lacks of screentime this means that this feats were done in such a small amount of time that it's absurb. I can totally try to argue for Fugil, but give me a short list of what you consider Ikki's best feats.

>Short list

>Ikki's feats

I mean you've read the series, you already know how many feats there are. So it seems logical to start from the person who has less feats.

Just about anything that can be quantified. Everything from normal feats (shot x from y far away, can do this many martial arts, can copy stuff instantly etc), scaling from characters who have feats themselves (so not X is better than 1000 men who trained, but rather X is stated to be in this area better than Y who is capable of doing this), and just about anything that falls under "skill" that is a "feat".

So cutting the pretty words "the most skilled x in all of z" and the blank feats like "beat an entire army none of which have any notable feats" everything is fine.

Ok, a short list some notable stuff:

Fugil can control perfectly every muscle of his body, including his heart and is capable of thinking and doing two different actions at the same time. And also scales from Philuffy who can manipulate her senses, such as vision, hearing and smell, and shut down her mind.

Fugil can make hundreds of slashes in an instant due to his ability to reduce the lag between his movements.

Fugil is laughtlably above Lux in dodging skills (take into account that in the seies were said that the capablity to dodge of Lux was stated to be done through skill), and Lux is capable of dodging 17 attacks at the same time, with each of them coming from a different direction and constantly following his movement, without even seeing the attacks that were much faster than he could move and were performed by someone 10 times stronger than him and can even dodge attacks while being uncounscious. And this is only one of the feats.

Outskills the Seven Dragon Paladins, such as Magicalca (a master martial artist and war strategist) and Singlen (who is canonically more skilled than Lux), which is a totally casual feat to him since he was basically playing with them.

He has mastery over every Drag-Ride, being able to perfectly use all their different kinds of abilities and weapons at the moment he first gets into the Drag-Ride. The Drag-Rides have weapons like swords, spears, daggers, rifles, anchors, ballistic bombers, whips, scythes and many many more.

Outskills Mishis who in turn outskills the girls from Syvalles, who include the likes of Yoruka (an assassin used by the Old Empire to get rid their enemies on stealth missions and knows the four Hidden Techniques) and Philuffy (who is a master martial artist), and who as trained herself to master counter techniques to every single Drag-Ride. Again, casual feat.

Created the Hidden Techniques, which are considered extremely hard to master techniques by the regular military, when one Drag-Knight manages to master a single one of them on 5 year time span made him considered among the top of his country. Lux learned all of them on a very short amount of time and Fugil is vastly above him.

Senjin are a series of techniques created by Singlen which consist of perfectly manipulating both the body and mind on a perfect synchrony with the Drag-Ride by performing opposite opperations with them to be able to draw all the hidden potential of the machine. Each of them is also said to take years to master, with the only character shown that masters even one of them having an extremely high position because of having it. Lux learned them by just looking at them being used by Singlen, and not just one of them, but two different ones. Again, Fugil should totally scale to this since he is Lux 2.0+ on steroids and he is superior in every aspect to him.

I believe you know ikki does all of those and better cus he can shut down a lot more like his breathing, only part of his senses like just his color seeing. While his body control goes far beyond simple muscles as he can repair neurotransmitters after they've been fried and even squeeze energy from his cells in ittou rasetsu.

That's a LOT of speed and little skill. Idk what lag means in context though may need to elaborate on that.

Hmm considering ikki has dealt with a whole army firing at him and he dodged every single bullet while not even looking nor paying attention to any of it. And the unconscious part is something ikki already does except he copied edelweiss' sword style while unconscious and even reflected Stella's attack which required actual calculations and estimations of her power while unconscious.

The number of master martial artists Ikki outskills is mindblowing. But yeah, this isn't concrete but it just means he's > someone who's > Lux. So i guess it works as a feat since lux has feats.

Ikki knows just about every martial art and sword style too. And he also knows how to use a lot of other forms of weapons like longswords, daggers, kodachi, odachi, spears, rapiers, has great marksmanship, and on top of just knowing these he also applies techniques of one to the other (such as when he used kodachi techniques on his normal Katana or greatsword techniques from stella on his katana).

This point doesn't add much, those ppl don't seem impressive.

I mean he copied techniques that are take years to master. I mean Stella and Ayase were developing their styles for what should be a decade and they got nothing, while ikki just practically made fun of both by not only copying them with a couple of clashes (just from the stance in Ayase's case), but even perfecting them right away. And to top it all off he learned Edelweiss' sword technique which wasn't even hard, but literally impossible for everyone else in verse to replicate. He did that in 1 fight.

This seems like the same as the previous point, with him being capable of learning things very quickly. Which as i've said above Ikki is capable of easily outdoing.

About the lag

Quick Draw's definition: Fugil is so skilled that he's able to have his Drag-Ride perform several actions with a single movement, minimizing the gap between his Drag-Rides actions and his thoughts as well as making it harder to predict his attacks through his movements.

End Action's definition: Fugil is able to issue an endless series of commands to his Drag-Ride through his thoughts alone, allowing him to attack without pause while making it impossible to predict his next attacks through his preliminary movements.

He can also make it with his own movements, there's a reason why those are Hidden Techniques and not just Drag-Ride stuff.

And how would the Drag-Rides be flawed?

Cus from what I got there is a delay between thought and action for drag rides. And he can make it disappear. Did I misunderstand?

No, the Drag-Ride is mean to be synchronized to the body, so of course there would be a delay between thought and action, so what he does is basically Ultra Instinct, he removes that time between the thought and action.

Ionliosite said:
No, the Drag-Ride is mean to be synchronized to the body, so of course there would be a delay between thought and action, so what he does is basically Ultra Instinct, he removes that time between the thought and action.
Oh i see. Ikki outdoes that too considering his instinct feats.

Also, to the OP, I said Fugil was close to Ikki in terms of skill never superior to him. I would prefer comparing Fugil to less skilled people like Mori Ji, whose feats aren't completely batshit insane.

I used bad word. I think better one is sentence "overloading with same shit all over again instead of making these threads way more comfortable to read"

If you're thinking of challenging Mori with Fugil in terms of skill, you're gonna need a lot more feats my guy.

Current arc Mori has the combined skill of three generations worth of people. Also, in the latest chapter, he's set to fight Buddha, so there's your 1-A skill.

And Fugil outskills one thousand years worth of Drag-Knights. As I said, the feats I mentioned are "a short list of some notable stuff", not everything. Although Fugil versus Mori was mostly a joke

Back