• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who WITHOUT plot manipulation can resist Medaka's The Hero?

Yeah doesn't make sense, that's exactly the reason Medaka Box has so many unknowns Ajimu included cus The Hero can just say no to anything at anytime in verse without explanation.

@ALRF

@Sandman31

Monarch Laciel said:
And the moment you argued that the Hero is tier -1 plot manipulation was the moment you lost the final scraps of credibility you had left
"that's not the one we use in here doe"

Y'all missed that part.

I don't think medaka would beat her writer even in verse. They're still the ones writing all that plot for her after all.

You got this all wrong...

Medaka is not 0 nor above in verse.

A real life dude who is the reason everything exists by thinking them and being a plane of existence beyond any fictional characters is STRONG. Unbeatably strong.

Medaka is not that real life dude. She is just that dude's finest creation. As i said "my waifu won't lose" then Rias takes on Hajun, because as the author of both i can make Rias win for the dumbest reason. That's the idea behind Medaka in verse.

But as i said "THAT IS NOT THE VERSION WE USE IN WIKI"

SchroKatze said:
Verse equalization can render The Hero useless against protagonists
Indeed.

1 exception is if the character can lose in verse.

Let's say Soma from Food Wars can fight somehow. He won't beat Medaka.

Cus Soma can and has lost in verse, Medaka doesn't have that.

Though yes if the protagonist is absolutely not allowed to win in verse then yes that applies.

Haiz...let make this simple

The Hero isnt unbeatable, Devil Style were made to directly counter the Hero.

Devil Style (µäÜÞí®, Debiru Sutairu): Zenkichi's personal skill, created by Hanten.[427] Devil Style nullifies any coincidence; the skill prevents the whims of fate from interfering with a battle. Ajimu states that this ability is the opposite of a conventional main character; it degrades the hero, as they are usually just really lucky.[428] Ajimu labels Devil Style as an ability that will render all the main characters that came before Zenkichi relics of the past.[429] Because of Devil Style, Zenkichi is classed as neither a Plus nor a Minus, but rather as a Zero.

Ruby Rose stands a better chance at killing Medaka than Reinhard.

>Imagine that.

Sir Ovens said:
Ruby Rose stands a better chance at killing Medaka than Reinhard.
>Imagine that.
IKR!

Though again, not the "in wiki" version.

Not ever character has The Hero in wiki, and neither does medaka have the acceptance of a real life *** with her.

Also there was a thread about "if every character could be wanked" or sth like that. And it was said that One Piece for example solos Medaka Box via having a bigger fandom.

Anyway all jokes aside. This thread was made way too soon. The Hero is currently in revision, so this question can't be answered. Otherwise if Ajimu gets a tier, anything below or = to her gets trashed automatically.

Lowballing Ajimu, I'd say she has 4-D plot manip. It's literally the lowest form of plot manip you can go.

In that scan, Retconn was incapable of making narrative adjustments to Superman, but they were able to do things like retcon all of reality wipe everything off of the Overvoid with their technology. I would think Superman should be able to resist it.

Also Ahl, who's a platonic being that embodies the concept of superhero and is the symbolic ancestor of Superman

Too bad we cant make a profile for them, I wouldve like to see 1-As getting stomped by Retconn workers lol

Is this supposed to be like "People of a similar/non-infinitely greater tier who resist The Hero"? Because otherwise the obvious answer is "nearly everything Tier 2 and above".

If it's supposed to be people who aren't full-on cosmic entities, fourth key right here would be pretty damn low tier for "people who completely shrug off this ability".

Firephoenixearl said:
4. Not being passive is the 1st step to failure. Even strong hax won't do shit via being...well not passive. Let's say Hiiragi vs Medaka with The Hero. Hiiragi says "imma not steal shit from her she's a good girl" gets 1 shotted.
You know someone is salty when they explicitly bring up a match that was an utter stomp because of how ridiculous Hiiragi is and making up some weird scenario where Hiiragi is no longer Hiiragi, making him go against his entire MO because...?

I found the only real answer.

Koyomi Araragi for being the MC of a series by the same creator that he writes for leisure, rather than work; he prefers writing that story, meaning he'd prefer the MC of that story.

Back