• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who is the better time user?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultear in her strongest form vs Julius Novachrono in his strongest form? Round 1: speed equal. Round 2: speed not equal

round 1: im not sure actually but if julius hits ultear she is screwed since her time magic doesnt effect sentient things and she doesnt have any other way of reversing it, (as far as im aware.) round 2: julius blitzes

Julius can rewind, stop, annihilate/destroy, accelerate and deccelerate time, actually manipulation in almost every way possible, accelerate his body to anticipate his enemy's attacks, erase them from time, age them etc. I don't know jack about Ultear though, but Julius seems to be different league

And let's get into battle:

Ultear is hilariously slower than Julius so she stands no chance in round 2. In round one, Julius has more versatility, likely power, experience, precog and has incredible stat amps. I see that she lost to Low 7-B Esdeath and Julius won with High 6-B Esdeath while she had ONE win condition which was time stopping and one shotting him that wouldn't really happen under normal circumstances. So idk if Ultear has any wincon in battle with Julius.

Esdeath only ever scared Leone with her aura, even fodder guys weren't scared. Akame stood against her with poker face and bored lol

Uhhh

What

Those Fodders were terrified of her.

Akame is comparable to her at the time they fought

I meant the guy that she stepped on. They said her in the face that they are going to kill her later. And I remember that there was a Teigu user who straight up rushed at her.

He was. That's why he was licking her boots begging for mercy lol.

Think you refer to the final battle. He used an illusion

Not this dude, but during burning the village you know. Maybe that was anime only feat, I completely don't remember the manga versions.

And Tatsumi straight up slept with her so he should get resistance lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back