• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who is Scarier Weegee or Rainbow.EXE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weegee is far worse, has a bigger army, a way worse virus, while Rainbow.EXE is a rip-off.

Cast mine for the quality meme.

Just because one wants to kill doesn't make them any worse. This isn't a question, Weegee is far worse.

Neither of them, both are shit.

Hell, I'd imagine you could squeeze a better horror premise out of ******* Dick than them.

MaxForward said:
You're just my 5 horcruxes that I accidentally created in 2016 after watching LeafyIsHere.
What did I just read?

What did I just read?

CONTEXT: I had the same interests as them (Vegeta Doll, MLPlover and DBZyes) until around 2015. (When YouTube got more mature with YouTubers like Filthy Frank and Leafy.)

Also I like Harry Potter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back