• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can we beat ?

ShionAH

He/Him
Yes you read it right
IRL humans vs Fiction
We have years of prep time if needed
Speed is equalized
We have knowledge
We are 500-7 billion (You choose if the opponent is op)

Tbf, we're pretty weak all things considered. A more competent Wizarding World from Harry Potter stands a chance. Heck, any Hypersonic 8-Bs would suffice.

let me guess?
This bitch:

I'm pretty sure we'd solo the entirety of FNAF easy, just nuke the verse or something

I don't think so? Maybe in one of the spin offs. But strongest character, as far as I'm aware is The One You Shouldn't Have Killed, who is possibly 8-C with hax, and from what I've seen, their hax isn't enough to solo humanity. Then there's dreadbear who's 7-C, but I'm sure a nuke could out him down.

Tbh 7 billion humans with average guns solo fnaf
Also seeing this I am sad how weak we are lol

Back