• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can beat Hop Hoppington-Hoppenhiemer?

How? You said "Who on this wiki can fair against Hop" and that badass bunny is on this wiki.

Carrots eh? Hmm. Hop can grow his own carrots though iirc. He doesn't need yours ovo

Madoka stomps and Hop knows it to be true.

000Kurumi4

...Guys, I'm probably being banned today, it was nice knowing you all.

"Godoka godstomps Hop" is a joke I have with Hop, when I want to trigger him. XD In one of the first times I was around chat we had an extensive "debate" where I kept "arguing" on how Godoka would easily surpass "these puny tiers" to easily beat his fluffiness. ovo

Then i say te entire infinity of homestuck universe (including cannon, non-cannon,doomed timelines, dream bubbles, Andrew Hussie, Shrek, Toby fox ,exaggerated Vriska, AUs and THE FANDOM).

Hmm Galen Marek(Starkiller) since Hop is a fan of Star Wars after all. The entire Halo Universe, Lord of the Rings, and a lot more than I not gonna mention as it is a long list I kept use to get things even. I am very tempted to include certain animals as well if this get very interesting.

Back