• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whitebeard Vs. Igneel

The battle to see the strongest pirate in One Piece in one piece ( cough cough Shanks). Then we have Igneel the strongest dragon in Fairytail (cough cough Ancologia).

Round 1: Igneel can't fly and Whitebeard can't use observation haki. Round 2: Going all out and bloodlusted. Round 3: Whitebeard and Marco vs Igneel and Natsu. Round 4: Prime Whitebeard vs Prime Igneel ( Speculation Battle). Round 5: Who's the better dad.

Note: That REASONS have to be stated by EVERYONE. Also it has to have a good enough reason to be recognised.

Also I'm new to this so I just want to put my debating skills to the test, that's all enjoy.

First case: White moustache wins since for Igneel it's actually hard to fight on the ground and Whiteberad slipping the ground or stuff he did in the war with water and similar would make it even harder.

Second case: you need to equalised the speed or it's not even a battle since Igneel is like 5 times faster and if you do equalise the speed I would still go for Igneel since flying would allow him to dodge attacks easier and White moustache would have problems with dodging and countering those attacks since their range of damage is pretty big as well referring to how much his roar damage would spread.

Third case: you need to equalise the speed again or else it's a stomp and well with equalised speed Natsu eats Marco literally (as I suppose last option or something)lol and Igneel beats white moustache like in second case. Marco is also quite weak without his logia ability which in this battle would allow Natsu to hit him since the verse are equalised and even without it Marco can't really do anything in this battle.

Fourth: learn to equalise the speed cause Igneel is 5 times faster. Well prime Igneel has a possibly country lvl while Whitebeared has nothing more than usual himself unless you refer to the hyperbole of being able to destroy the world, buts since it was not accepted as not even possibly because even bloodlusted Whitebeared never even came close to something like that it's basically same thing as second battle except in this case it's even a bigger stomp if we consider a possibly country lvl.

Fifth: Whitebeared did a lot for his crew even died trying to save Ace, while Igneel teached Natsu everything he could and later stayed in his body to help him not to become a dragon, which thou is still his fault so yeah Whitebeared is a better dad.

Okay I think that OP needs speed upgrades to complete so I'll lock ƒöÉ this until one Piece gets speed upgrades. Question how do you lock threads again or that's not in my power.

Sorry for all the trouble I caused for the Fairytail and Onpiece debates I created. Thanks for everything.

Dude just equalize speed, not mention the 5X speed difference is minimal since pretty much every OP character has precog which is a good counter to the speed gap.

^true,but it still a little unfair without equalised speed since they might know the attack sometime cause it's not constant pre cog,but it still would be hard to dodge something so much faster.

^atually I gave first to white moustache

Second to Igneel

Third Igneel and Natsu since it's a team and

fourth Igneel

^if you wanna post a battle you can post it first in my wall so I can tell you about speed equalisation and possibly huge hax difrences thou I can't help you with really high tier battle's like planet destruction and similar cause usually those people usually have particular hax which I as well know not a lot about,actually you might wanna ask Radical pretty sure he is knows much more than me.

Okay can you hear me out for these battles ,because there probably in your ideal: 1. Esdeath vs Saitama 2. Zeref vs Saitama 3. Luffy vs Tatsumi 4. Keneki vs Kirito 5. Jin Kazuma vs Gon Freccs

Okay so that's one out. Oh and do you remember Issei vs Saitama thing I have to disagree with you on that.

Anyway voting for Igneel for reasons above.

Oh, I did not no that. My badƒÿ▒.

But the marjority thinks Igneel wins, I will see you in the Saitama vs Issei dubate. Question how do you close threads?ƒÿ░

I meant the majority that may be coming to this thread may vote for Igneel due to better stats.

Anyways I'll leave it open for everyone to enjoy.

Round 1 : Whitebeard Hard Diff+/Extreme Diff!

Round 2 : Whitebeard Mid Diff+

Round 3 : Whitebeard & Marco Mid Diff (it's more a Whitebeard & Marco VS Igneel)

Round 4 : Whitebeard Hard Diff

Round 5 : Whitebeard, he never let a child alone...

Back