• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lightbuster30 said:
So wait what feats did Garnet do to pit her at large ountry level? I've seen virutally all of the episodes and saw nothing like that. as this an an flashback or something?
It's from her being capable of harming Jasper who tanked an hole exploding on part of the ship, something that which Opal's arrows and 4 of Rose's light cannons couldn't pierce through (both of them were calc'd on NF's at 334.6 teratons). And Garnet and even Jasper are above them.

Ah I see now, but should WB get an upgrade? People say he is small country but that is because the calc used standard ship speed, warships could travel from Marineford to Enies Lobby within hours, (given the massive distance between Marineford and Ebies Lobby, standard ship speed would not cut it in mere hours), yet from Amazon Lilly to impel down takes at least 5 days. I think an re-al on WB's feat is in order.

Lightbuster30 said:
Ah I see now, but should WB get an upgrade? People say he is small country but that is because the calc used standard ship speed, warships could travel from Marineford to Enies Lobby within hours, (given the massive distance between Marineford and Ebies Lobby, standard ship speed would not cut it in mere hours), yet from Amazon Lilly to impel down takes at least 5 days. I think an re-al on WB's feat is in order.
Well apparently WB's quake feat was revised and recalc'd at around 1.4 petatons, give or take (i forgot the exact result, so excuse on this). By our chart, that would put WB on the high-end of High 6-B. However since the revisions are still going, WB is just going to stay at where's at for now.

Lightbuster30 said:
Huh when did it get the revi? it wasn't much more than an months ago and it was teraton level.
It was just updated 4 days ago on the 8th. It even says it on the page at the top as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back