• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whitebeard Stamina section

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoWarper

Bronze Supporter
Alright so essentially my suggestion is that Primebeard should have "Should be superior to his older self" in the stamina section as he doesn’t suffer from the alignments of his older self that would lower his stamina.

My suggestion would look something like this:

"Superhuman, he fought with Roger in an all-out battle between the two pirate crews during three days and three nights, although it's hinted they took rest during the battle. Should be higher then his older self due to not suffering from old age or illness. | Superhuman, despite his old age and illness. During the Marineford Battle he continued to do battle while accumulating injuries and literally had taken 267 sword wounds, 152 gunshot wounds, and 46 wounds from cannon balls. The sum adds up to a total of 465 hits, most significantly those he received from Akainu and Kizaru, and even soldiered on after having half his head taken by Akainu. Weaker characters with less endurance were also able to continuously battle one another for ten days."

Last edited:
Back in his prime, he fought with Roger in an all-out battle between the two pirate crews during three days and three nights, although it's hinted they took rest during the battle.
Scuse me but why don't you put this in his the prime key instead of the old+sick key?

Im presently about to see a film I can add it once im home or someone else can if they want to.

Whats presently in the OP can just be copy and pasted onto the file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back