• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does Time eaters hax work? Does he need to get a hit with the hax, or can he just activate his ability and it instantly effects the oppent?

it's hard because they now have equalized speed, but didn't time eater send the eggman's to a void without time? surley he could just do that to whis right?

I mean, I didnt read the whole thread, just the title.

I clicked just to post "lol stomp". But no.

Yeah but that's unquatifiable.

At least with whis we know he can ohko without even trying other low 2-C's, including one whos also above baseline.

The real cal howard said:
Messing up the timeline=/=destroying it.
Funny how dbs got upgraded to High 3-A just by messing with infinite space ovo

Tbh I'm leaning towards inconclusive since Whis could one shot the Time Eater, but the Time Eater could also send Whis to a void of non existence.

So go to class, and come back, and now whis is winning, cool, so whis wins here cause time eater doesn't use his hax in character.

So for a db character to win on a tier 2 level, the other character has to not use their hax in character, interesting discovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back