• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whis vs Thanos Just wondering who wins between them...my money's on Whis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whis. I think that he is much swifter in movement speed than Thanos, who was completely outmatched by the Runner in a similar situation, before he used an infinity gem. Thanos generally isn't shown to move very fast when fighting other characters, and the handbooks only rate him at 65 miles an hour in combat speed.

Thanos does has the Better DC and lot of hax on him and he can beat thor and hulk like a child. Even the silver surfer as well. He is a Transcendent level, He solos whis.

whis has far superior dc, dura and speed, also i dont recall thanos having any hax that could fill the physical gap between him and whis

IMO solos very easily

The Living Tribunal1 said:
whis has far superior dc, dura and speed, also i dont recall thanos having any hax that could fill the physical gap between him and whis
IMO solos very easily
-Time Mind Sync Warp

-equal or better telepathy than Surfer

-far better Regenerationn and has a pact so he cannot die

-can absorb energy to increase his power

- Force Block which restrained Warrior Thor with the Power Gem and breifly held Odin

even if Whis was physically stronger (he's not, Thanos nearly beat Surfer to death in 8 punches) He has more than enough hax to take this

at one point, i think surfer beat thaos as swell

also, whis can reverse time

whis has multi galaxy DC

whis has matter manipulation

also, is there a limit to how much energy thanos can absorb?

Thanos:

He has insane durability, so even though Whis is faster, he won't be able to down thanos unless he spams ki blasts for 48 hours straight.

Plus all of Thanos' hax listed above^ would probably prevent whis from spamming at all

And yes Whis COULD go back in time but I don't see how much good it will do.

So I'm gonna say Thanos.

But still NOT with ease....

whis has multi galaxy DC

whis has matter manipulation

When has he even shown to control matter ? and multi Galaxy buster ?

he controleld matter, when he split and then closed a glas window

also, according to toriyama's interview, beerus could destroy kaoishin realm, which is 20 percent the size, or above 20 percent the size o the universe, that was 75 million years ago, and whis is stronger

tori said that beerus had the option to either seal the old kai or destroy his realm, now since the kais have increadible travel speed, beerus would have to destroy the realm before the kai could react, implying beerus could quickly destroy kaoishin realm whch is 1/10th of the size of macrocosm, and the macrocosm is over twice the size of the universe, hence beerus is above 20 percent universal

If you allow author statments for everything then you got Universal superman and omni thanos.

SO yeah it holds no weight

I'd say Thanos. Although Whis has a massive speed advantage, Thanos has displayed that he has the necessary combat and reaction speed to KO Whis (and that's without any power up items).

What is the DC of Thanos standing at? IIRC regular Thanos was at SS lvl. For speed, IMO Thanos should have at least FTL reactions. Also did he have a space travelling feat, if so that would make his speed at least FTL.

How so? There are lots of editors/edits certainly, but it isn't like it is worse than usual othervise.

Oh, sorry for the misunderstanding. I don't follow MVC much.

it almost got completely wiped by a hacker

its complicated, it started out as a avenging, and ended up going out of control when others joined and took over the destruction, the creator had to step in, restoration is going on now

Okay. Was it somebody banned from MVC, or somebody else?

there were some double standards used by certain people of power, then a purge, and then another purge, then many members got annoyed and left

and now this

Okay. My condolences if you like the site.

i liked the site, but i left it due to double standards, i hated how it fell apart ever since 2011/2012

now its best for me to forget it

i used to prefer it over comicvine and animevice, but meh

i think i have to start making my own opinion count for myself now

I was wondering what happened to the MVC. It would never let me on and kept displaying an error message.

I joined recently and haven't really done much.

I thinks it's New Sheoth

thanos.

actually... if beerus is solar system level+ with only wink of an eye... in full power he would be galaxy level+

and whis with full power would be multi-galaxy level+

but anyway in this fight thanos is winner :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back