• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whis vs Entire GT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexcar3000 wrote: Whis eats all the food from the GT verse, then one-shots it, just to rewind time and do it again. GG.

SO true dude

Think that no one should be declared a victor.

First. You cant apply realworld logic and calculations to the db world since it is fiction.

Second, all of you are all biased towards GT, acting like if you KNOW FOR A FACT that whis is stronger than anyone in GT. is there a guide book stating it? Did anyone working on db say so? I dont think so.

In my opinion we shouldn't do super vs gt characters until we know more about the ssg multiplier and such.

Im not trying to defend anything. Im just being what no one else here is doing, and that is being honest. We dont know who is stronger between the super characters and gt characters.

KennethTL said:
Im not trying to defend anything. Im just being what no one else here is doing, and that is being honest. We dont know who is stronger between the super characters and gt characters.
except we do. look at the profiles and feats on this site. that will give you a the answer you need.

The profiles on this wiki are not official. They are base on people here. If you are going by officially, then we dont know who is stronger. No one who works on it has ever said anything regarding the subject.

You are saying we can't consider Super characters stronger than GT characters because it's never officially stated, even though Super has far greater feats than anything in GT.

Yeah, that logic is bull.

KennethTL said:
The profiles on this wiki are not official. They are base on people here. If you are going by officially, then we dont know who is stronger. No one who works on it has ever said anything regarding the subject.
let me ask you. why are you on this site if you believe these files to be unofficial? go somewhere else to vs debate. your logic and actions contradict you.

Im not saying you cant consider whis stronger than GT charavters. Im just saying that we dont know for a fact. I myself am not in either side.

KennethTL said:
Im not saying you cant consider whis stronger than GT charavters. Im just saying that we dont know for a fact. I myself am not in either side.
nothing is a vs debate is fact. period. in reality characters like goku and seiya are completely even. but in a vs. debate we analyze feats and statements to determine how strong a character is logically. We all know if the creators did the fight, All these fighters would be even.

Im not saying i dont believe that these files are unofficial, because they are. Also, i dont dabe this because im on neither side.

KennethTL said:
Im not saying i dont believe that these files are unofficial, because they are. Also, i dont dabe this because im on neither side.
then why are you challenging our logic when the answer has been giving so many times? This is a VS BATTLE WIKI, meaning we debate with our own stats that we consider correct. Official or not is not relevant in a vs debate.

Im not saying that you shouldn't debate with what you conside correct. I just think that these battle should be held back a bit until we ve more information on the ssg forms and such.

KennethTL said:
Well, you can say that about AP or Durability if you want (even though his exceeds Universal by a LOT), but Whis has some pretty hax that puts him above anything GT has to offer: some sort of Space manipulation (he teleported Goku and Vegeta without touching them and he also BFR'd them on his own pocket dimension), Matter manipulation (materializes thing out of nothing, and he was also desintegrating the area Goku and Vegeta were training), Time reversal, Instant Healing, and maybe even more things we still don't know, like his body reacting on its own or whatever is the thing he has teaching Goku and Vegeta to do. Also he's probably way faster too.

KennethTL said:
Im not saying that you shouldn't debate with what you conside correct. I just think that these battle should be held back a bit until we ve more information on the ssg forms and such.
it won't change a single thing. whis and the others would still be leagues above GT. They will only get stronger. As of now Super > GT and that won't change.

KennethTL said:
It is true we dont know for a fact that whis is stronger than gt characters but we dont know that for any vs matches between different series but since it is a vs match we cant use that logic we have to use feats and statements and everything else to determine a winner and by feats and statements whis completely destroys gt the only defense gt has is powerscaling which even by powerscaling still fall short of whis.Let me put it this way and use cell as a benchmark say cell is a solar system buster then that means ssj2 gohan is as well and ssj3 is 4x stronger than ssj2 so ssj3 is a multi-solar system buster,but lest use the multipliers ssj3 is a 400x base and supposedly gt goku`s base is equal to ssj3 goku from z and then at ssj3 he is 400x stronger so goku is 160,000x stronger than z goku at ssj3 and with ssj4 he is 1,600,000x times stronger.Even with that logic he still at best would be a small galaxy level at ss4 but lets highball it and say he is galaxy level.Then you have ssg goku who through feats not powerscaling proved he is multi-galaxy+ and whis who is far above him in the universal range,and also mftl and not to mention the fact that whis is hax with time reversal,matter manipulation and he can even heal from this it is clear that gt characters stand no chance but lets say again to the abosolute high end that somehow ssj4 gogeta is universal he still cant beat whis because whis would just heal himself or turn back time and proceed to speedblitz and kill him.So you see even by me doing all these mental gymnastics there is no way gt characters stand a chance.

Whis solos effortlessly. Super actually has one of the most impressive feats in all of Dragon Ball to go off of and all DBGT has is Power-Scaling. Even WITH Power-Scaling, DBGT is far below even Super Saiyan God Goku.

Whis DEMOLISHES GT with absolute ease. Speed, Durability, Strength, everything. And Goku's GT feat with "destroying a dimension" is unquantifiable and pretty baseless when we have a quantifiable Universal feat that powers up anyone equal to or stronger than Goku in Super.

LegendsVII said:
Whis solos effortlessly. Super actually has one of the most impressive feats in all of Dragon Ball to go off of and all DBGT has is Power-Scaling. Even WITH Power-Scaling, DBGT is far below even Super Saiyan God Goku.
Whis DEMOLISHES GT with absolute ease. Speed, Durability, Strength, everything. And Goku's GT feat with "destroying a dimension" is unquantifiable and pretty baseless when we have a quantifiable Universal feat that powers up anyone equal to or stronger than Goku in Super.
No. Via power-scaling Omega Shenron is at least 40 000 times stronger than beerus if beerus use 1% of his power against ssj3 goku BoG. If you think Omega Shenron is weaker than Beerus with power-scaling, that means Beerus use 0,00001 % of his power against Goku ssj3 BoG, which means ssj2 enraged Vegeta is 1000000 times stronger than Goku ssj3 BoG, which is impossible.

SO...if we use power-scaling....

Omega shenron is tier low 2-B.

Aurzod said:
LegendsVII said:
No. Via power-scaling Omega Shenron is at least 40 000 times stronger than beerus if beerus use 1% of his power against ssj3 goku BoG. If you think Omega Shenron is weaker than Beerus with power-scaling, that means Beerus use 0,00001 % of his power against Goku ssj3 BoG, which means ssj2 enraged Vegeta is 1000000 times stronger than Goku ssj3 BoG, which is impossible.

dat wank LOL

beerus casually stomped everyone before ssjg formed

even evegeta was STOMPED by 10 percent beerus casually

ssj4 goku at its peak is galaxy level, and ssj4 gogeta at his peak is 144 x that, which is large galaxy/ galaxy+

beerus is universal

are you comedian or something

Someone is claiming Omega is 2-B?

If he was, why would he have to use that negative karma ball to destroy the universe? He would just have to finger flick out a universe busting+ blast to prove it.

Also powerscaling is fine for early DBZ but now with DBS you would be stupid to use it. Beerus is only ~1.5x more powerful than goku power level wise, but in reality he is hundreds of times more powerful than him. His power grows exponentially, not linearily.

FTW395 said:
Power Scaling wise, Beerus gets stomped by Gogeta SSj4. Feats wise Beerus clears GT.
how so?

beerus cant be scaled to gogeta in a simple way

keep in mind that gogeta ss4 = dozens x goku ssj4

and it was stated that ssj vegito = ssj4 goku in some guide

using that logic, ssj4 gogeta = 18 x ssj3 vegito

even if we dont consider ssj vegito = ssj4 goku

buu saga god tier cannot be scaled to gt in any way

gt can only be scaled to high end of 3-C at best (or low ennd of low multi galaxy level at best)

beerus doesnt fit in any scaling since he makes a joke out of any character that came before him when suppressed

The Living Tribunal1 said:
FTW395 said:
Power Scaling wise, Beerus gets stomped by Gogeta SSj4. Feats wise Beerus clears GT.
how so?

gt can only be scaled to high end of 3-C at best (or low ennd of low multi galaxy level at best)

beerus doesnt fit in any scaling since he makes a joke out of any character that came before him when suppressed
The probelm here is that GT does not fit with Super.

It could fit with the Bog and RoF movies, as they were lower feat wise (Beerus was regarded 4-B/4-A in the movies, which makes this less probelmatic.

Power scaling would lead to both outcomes suggesting that Beerus is higher or lower because of the inconsistencies, so please stop.

SomebodyStupid said:
The Living Tribunal1 said:
FTW395 said:
how so?

The probelm here is that GT does not fit with Super.
It could fit with the Bog and RoF movies, as they were lower feat wise (Beerus was regarded 4-B/4-A in the movies, which makes this less probelmatic.

Power scaling would lead to both outcomes suggesting that Beerus is higher or lower because of the inconsistencies, so please stop.
but we arent considering the movies, are we, super is the main source as of now, and in super, beerus cant be scaled from any weaker characters

and as for this thread, the outcome is crystal clear, and there is no need to go on from now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back