• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whis vs Entire GT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Living Tribunal1 said:
Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
And neither Goku nor Vegeta are even close to Beerus, yet.
After all, three flicks of Beerus' fingers >>> God ki Goku.
beerus >> ssb goku >> saiyan beyond god > ssjg goku = 50 percent universe buster

so, beerus wud be multi PHYSICAL universe buster
God Lord Beerus is insane

SSJG Goku alone is bordering on Universal levels and is like High End Multi-Galaxy, so SSJB should definitely close the gap for Goku and Vegeta making them 3-A

Oblivion00 said:
His power scaling is indeed flawed. I mentioned SSJ3 Goku since most people believe that GT Base Goku = Buu arc SSJ3 Goku. GT Base Goku being able to bust multiple galaxies is laughable. Some people may not be able to accept that the Gods are MUCH stronger than previously thought.
Much like it's laughable that 'punches that CAN DESTROY THE UNIVERSE!!1' is an impressive feat in a series where Super Buu screaming is enough to tear dimensional holes and anime Buuhan can almost destroy the universe by, again, screaming.

The Deathstar Rock said:
RevolverDragon said:
Doesn't get past SSJ2 GT Goku. SSJ3 GT Goku would be able to solo all of Super and Z, however.
Day dreaming much?
No, just not seeing Whis being all that impressive when he's 50% more powerful than Beerus... which isn't spectacular given Super Vegito is 50X base form and base form is probably greater than or equal to Rage Boost Vegeta--the same Vegeta that forced Beerus to use 10% of his power.

Power-scaling, it's a fun thing!

power scaling won't get you anywhere

Super Vegito is at very best a galaxy buster by power scaling. (likely far less)

there are at least 100 billion galaxies in the universe. making Beerus at least 100 billion times more powerful than vegito

even if you ignore the absurd difference in power, GT verse would still get blitzed instantly. Whis is also several billions of times faster than anyone in GT.

First of all i got the Anime Comic with Goku Jr. in two languages and there is nothing about Vegito>>> Goku SSJ4. It maybe is a mistranslation. I think you guys underestimate GT characters. Guys like Omega, Gogeta SS4 and Super 17 could be a challange. Don 't forget that Gogeta have some hax like Stardust breaker he could vaporize Whis by using that. Omegas negative karma ball was also stated if it spread out it can destroy the Universe including the Kaioshin realm. Then there is Super 17 who can absorb any Ki Attack which would make him much stronger. Nevertheless i think Whis would win but GT could stand a chance.

GreatSaiyaman90 said:
First of all i got the Anime Comic with Goku Jr. in two languages and there is nothing about Vegito>>> Goku SSJ4. It maybe is a mistranslation. I think you guys underestimate GT characters. Guys like Omega, Gogeta SS4 and Super 17 could be a challange. Don 't forget that Gogeta have some hax like Stardust breaker he could vaporize Whis by using that. Omegas negative karma ball was also stated if it spread out it can destroy the Universe including the Kaioshin realm. Then there is Super 17 who can absorb any Ki Attack which would make him much stronger. Nevertheless i think Whis would win but GT could stand a chance.
Only Gogeta doesn't have hax that can kill non evil beings the startdust breaker is for evil beings not good ones

RevolverDragon said:
The Deathstar Rock said:
RevolverDragon said:
Doesn't get past SSJ2 GT Goku. SSJ3 GT Goku would be able to solo all of Super and Z, however.
Day dreaming much?
No, just not seeing Whis being all that impressive when he's 50% more powerful than Beerus... which isn't spectacular given Super Vegito is 50X base form and base form is probably greater than or equal to Rage Boost Vegeta--the same Vegeta that forced Beerus to use 10% of his power.
Again, an ssj3 Goku couldn't even with stand a flick from just 1 percent Beerus... So a Rage Vegeta with Bulma Lust>>Vegito ssj, Get your facts straight also, He did later casually Defeated Vegeta, most likey Vegeta Almost went like 7-8 percent of Beerus temporarily

RevolverDragon said:
Oblivion00 said:
His power scaling is indeed flawed. I mentioned SSJ3 Goku since most people believe that GT Base Goku = Buu arc SSJ3 Goku. GT Base Goku being able to bust multiple galaxies is laughable. Some people may not be able to accept that the Gods are MUCH stronger than previously thought.
Much like it's laughable that 'punches that CAN DESTROY THE UNIVERSE!!1' is an impressive feat in a series where Super Buu screaming is enough to tear dimensional holes and anime Buuhan can almost destroy the universe by, again, screaming.
I am pretty sure you don't know what a chain reaction is! and it's filler lmfo.. well i would say he can do it if he wants to, it is very very possible

Buuhan was to destroy the universe by shaking the dimension barriers and collapse dimensions onto it thus resulting in its destruction it's called a dominos effect it's not actual power he possesses.

Hiei312 said:
power scaling won't get you anywhere

Super Vegito is at very best a galaxy buster by power scaling. (likely far less)

there are at least 100 billion galaxies in the universe. making Beerus at least 100 billion times more powerful than vegito

even if you ignore the absurd difference in power, GT verse would still get blitzed instantly. Whis is also several billions of times faster than anyone in GT.
Oh my, yes! Regale me with your own, far more accurate power-scaling. Are you willing to admit SSJ Rage Boost Vegeta is a galaxy buster? That'd be a start.

And as for you, Chillvibezz and The Deathstar Rock... tell me how the ripples of a punch threatening the stability of the universe... isn't at all a 'domino effect' and therefore is an accurate gauge of power... but a similar figure's screaming opening dimensional barriers that threaten to tear the universe asunder... is a 'domino effect' and therefore not an accurate gauge of power! Go ahead. I'll wait.

Hell, I'd argue tearing dimensional barriers is already more impressive than universal destruction.

Because his Ki is what produces such effects directly as opposed to Buuhan who utilizes his power to trigger an action that will result in universe destruction.Youre basically implying that someone is for example a building buster for having a missile that is building lvl in potency.Its not his own power he merely triggered something that will do so.

The Deathstar Rock said:
RevolverDragon said:
The Deathstar Rock said:
RevolverDragon said:
Day dreaming much?
Again, an ssj3 Goku couldn't even with stand a flick from just 1 percent Beerus... So a Rage Vegeta with Bulma Lust>>Vegito ssj, Get your facts straight also, He did later casually Defeated Vegeta, most likey Vegeta Almost went like 7-8 percent of Beerus temporarily
Also... you do realize you don't need to be astronomically more powerful than your opponent to pull a Beerus on people? Here's a prime example:

You remember Whis, right? How he knocked out Beerus in a single chop? Whis is, at max, only 1.5 times more powerful than Beerus.

Just ponder that. You don't even NEED to be twice as strong as your opponent in the Dragon Ball universe to realistically finger flick someone to unconsciousness. Remember when Raditz knocked Krillin out with a flick of his tail?

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Because his Ki is what produces such effects directly as opposed to Buuhan who utilizes his power to trigger an action that will result in universe destruction.Youre basically implying that someone is for example a building buster for having a missile that is building lvl in potency.Its not his own power he merely triggered something that will do so.
So Buuhan tearing dimensional holes that CAN destroy the universe isn't his own power? That the power to tear dimensional holes to that level isn't the power sufficient to destroy a universe?

I don't quite get what you're saying. Breaking metaphysical boundaries whose stability keeps the universe in order seems to be a clear example of having enough power to destroy said universe.

So Buuhan tearing dimensional holes that CAN destroy the universe isn't his own power? That the power to tear dimensional holes to that level isn't the power sufficient to destroy a universe?

I don't quite get what you're saying. Breaking metaphysical boundaries whose stability keeps the universe in order seems to be a clear example of having enough power to destroy said universe.

Not the tearing ripples in space-time actually.Even Kaguya from Naruto should be able to do that.

His power was to shake dimension barriers which in result collapse the dimensions and thus destroy the universe in process.Dark Schneider from bastard!! destroys dimension barriers like nothing he doesn't shake them as Buuhan does.Its not an actual feat but an "indirect action" .

TISSG7Redgrave said:
GreatSaiyaman90 said:
Only Gogeta doesn't have hax that can kill non evil beings the startdust breaker is for evil beings not good ones
I've never seen a statement about it

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Not the tearing ripples in space-time actually.Even Kaguya from Naruto should be able to do that.
His power was to shake dimension barriers which in result collapse the dimensions and thus destroy the universe in process.Dark Schneider from bastard!! destroys dimension barriers like nothing he doesn't shake them as Buuhan does.Its not an actual feat but an "indirect action" .

Kaguya? Really? Um... sure. I suppose Captain Ginyu should be able to do that too.

I don't know much about Dark Schneider, but how does he bolster your argument? We're discussing the actuality of Buuhan's power within the context of his own universe--if you feel Dark Schneider's abilities can be comparable to Buuhan's, first establish why we ought to compare the two universes and their metaphysical structure to begin with.

To sum it all up your basically saying that destroying something that balances a building with a hammer makes you building level in short.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
To sum it all up your basically saying that destroying something that balances a building with a hammer makes you building level in short.
No, it's more like forcing water and oil to occupy the same location of the volume of a cup, if you'll entertain my analogy.

I just want to remind everyone that Buu's vice shout feat is in Kai, as well. It doesn't actually upgrade anyone, but if it did, it would upgrade Super, as well. Not just GT.

Uh sure and your point is?

Dark schneider is able to destroy dimension barriers themselves instead of merely shaking it is the point.If his power was something along the lines of destoying them then perhaps but merely shaking them triggering soemthing else to attain said universe destruction is not a feat he did himself we humans can use missiles which have sometimes building lvl potency doesnt make us that lvl were merely indirectly destroying the building we trigger something else that will do so.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
I was about to say same yep that's how it is

The Deathstar Rock said:
Faisal Shourov said:
Whis can probably solo GTverse with a clap. It's only 4 galaxy big after all
what 4 galaxy big? if you're referring to DBZ/DBS then You're trolling here
No Im not. GTverse is 4 galaxy big, it has nothing to do with DBS. If you dont believe make a thread and ask the admins

^^Because of daizenshuu statements, and DB Super retcons doesn't affect GT in anyway because of separate continuities

but that was never true

it was a misconception the entire time. daizenshu mentions DBverse is divided in 4 areas. the same daizenshus also say DBverse is based on star wars, and each of the areas expands indefinitely. >_>

not that it matters anyways..the most powerful GT characters are only slightly above galaxy level at best...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back