• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whis vs Entire GT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RevolverDragon said:
Doesn't get past SSJ2 GT Goku. SSJ3 GT Goku would be able to solo all of Super and Z, however.

Finally! someone who knows what they're talking about!

i totally agree with this~

Pocket-Chu said:
RevolverDragon said:
Doesn't get past SSJ2 GT Goku. SSJ3 GT Goku would be able to solo all of Super and Z, however.
Finally! someone who knows what they're talking about!
i totally agree with this~
Agree for what? GT verse is only 4 galaxy big. Whis can arguably destroy a normal sized universe

DBZMLP12345 said:
Hiei312 said:
i don't think anyone in GTverse can even destroy 4 galaxies.
They can't, by my scaling, even SSJ4 Gogeta would be Small Galaxy level
Unless someone can explain to me how their quantitive calcs are superior to the mathematical extrapolations one can make using the two Dragon Ball series's own stated numbers, I really can't buy this character tiering methodology applies well to this situation.

RevolverDragon said:
DBZMLP12345 said:
Hiei312 said:
i don't think anyone in GTverse can even destroy 4 galaxies.
They can't, by my scaling, even SSJ4 Gogeta would be Small Galaxy level
Unless someone can explain to me how their quantitive calcs are superior to the mathematical extrapolations one can make using the two Dragon Ball series's own stated numbers, I really can't buy this character tiering methodology applies well to this situation.
There are no numbers in GT. Daizenshuu said DB verse had only 4 galaxies which was true until retconned by Super, which has nothing to do with GT. GTverse is only 4 galaxy big and Whis can destroy it with a clap (the shockwave alone will destroy the entire verse along with the characters)

DBZMLP12345 said:
guys, check this out, a sneak preview just came out for another what if fight, this time made by a guy named Liam Miller, its SSJ4 Gogeta vs Golden Frieza, some people are already saying Gogeta will win lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x8YeKZLXAs
I still cant fathom how can still think gt characters stand a chance against super characters who can threathen to destroy universes while gt has no such feat it entirely relies on powerscaling to get to that level and even then even with powerscaling gogeta is small ga;axy level at best at an absolute highball he is galaxy level which is nothing to super god tier.

I still cant fathom how can still think gt characters stand a chance against super characters who can threathen to destroy universes while gt has no such feat it entirely relies on powerscaling to get to that level and even then even with powerscaling gogeta is small ga;axy level at best at an absolute highball he is galaxy level which is nothing to super god tier.

GT Fans don't get how ridiculously big a Galaxy really is, some even resort to Buuhan destroying the Dimensions around himself causing a Universal collapse and they also say Kid Buu can Galaxy bust because it shows him in flashbacks destroying Galaxies, so GT Fans jump to conclusion saying Kid Buu is Galaxy level and some also say that because Base Goku in the Beginning Of GT is already comparable to his SSJ3 Buu Arc Counterpart, they think it makes GT SSJ4 Goku superior to SSJG Goku because GT SSJ4 Goku would be thousands of times then SSJ3 Goku (Buu Arc) and they think GT's time skip easily closes the gap that Beerus had with Goku, some of the Google+ members even say Omega's Negative Karma Ball was Universal and say it packed the same power Beerus and SSJG Goku had and because SSJ4 Gogeta made Omega look like an ant in comparison, they think SSJ4 Gogeta is still the strongest DB character, there are MANY different reasons GT Fanboys use to say that GT is still stronger

DBZMLP12345 said:
GT Fans don't get how ridiculously big a Galaxy really is, some even resort to Buuhan destroying the Dimensions around himself causing a Universal collapse and they also say Kid Buu can Galaxy bust because it shows him in flashbacks destroying Galaxies, so GT Fans jump to conclusion saying Kid Buu is Galaxy level and some also say that because Base Goku in the Beginning Of GT is already comparable to his SSJ3 Buu Arc Counterpart, they think it makes GT SSJ4 Goku superior to SSJG Goku because GT SSJ4 Goku would be thousands of times then SSJ3 Goku (Buu Arc) and they think GT's time skip easily closes the gap that Beerus had with Goku, some of the Google+ members even say Omega's Negative Karma Ball was Universal and say it packed the same power Beerus and SSJG Goku had and because SSJ4 Gogeta made Omega look like an ant in comparison, they think SSJ4 Gogeta is still the strongest DB character, there are MANY different reasons GT Fanboys use to say that GT is still stronger
Yea they clearly dont understand the size of a galaxy.And even if we played along with their faulty logic there is no way gogeta is beating whis when whis can reverse time,heal,and bfr to another dimension.I guess they dont understand what hax is either.

Yea they clearly dont understand the size of a galaxy.And even if we played along with their faulty logic there is no way gogeta is beating whis when whis can reverse time,heal,and bfr to another dimension.I guess they dont understand what hax is either.

they must not, I've even in counted a GT fan that has SSJG being 52x SSJ3, while he has SSJ4 being 510x SSJ3 lol, some GT Fans even say Omega and the other Shadow Dragons mere bodies can destroy the Universe by them just existing, so it makes GT fans automatically think Omega is above Beerus and the other Gods who don't destroy the Universe by their mere existence

Seen it before and yes his logic is faulty.I am sub to him,he is negative but he brings up some good points here and there.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Seen it before and yes his logic is faulty.I am sub to him,he is negative but he brings up some good points here and there.
The main reason I don't like him that much is because of his mostly negative Super reviews, I agree that Super does have inconsistencies, like why would they leave Yamcha behind when he is MUCH stronger then both Jaco and Roshi, and why did Gotenks refuse mere seconds after arriving, but we should be grateful the Dragon Ball is back with a new series, same with the previous movies, it's better then no Dragon Ball at all lol

Celestial Pegasus said:
And, much like usual, I haven't seen much besides simply claiming Hail Zeon's logic is 'faulty' and a whole lot of useless posturing. No one has actually shown why GT's inconsistent feats makes its power-scaling any less valid than DBS's power-scaling, especially when each new episode of Super adds more inconsistencies than GT ever did.

there's a lot of problems with that

first its hard to find out whether that's actually what it's saying, literally.

second i'm not sure whether that'd even be considered canon enough to be taken into account.

ok you want the Scan were Vegito base is stated SSJ 4 Goku level and SSJ Vegito is maybe Gogeta SSJ 4 level here it is
Pic 1
proof of the Power Boost

Pic 2
Scan of showing him being on par with SSJ 4 Goku

actually Arcosian, I think SSJ4 Gogeta would be stronger then SSJ3 Vegito, since SSJ4 Gogeta is said to be dozens of times stronger then a Regular SSJ4, since dozen is 12, 12 x 12 = 144, so SSJ4 Gogeta at most would be 144x SSJ4 Goku, according to that scan, Base Vegito=SSJ4 Goku (Baby Arc), Goku got at least 9x stronger in Super 17/Shadow Dragon Arc, so 9 x 144 = 1,296, so SSJ4 Gogeta (Shadow Dragon Arc) would be 1,296x stronger then SSJ4 Goku (Baby Arc) while SSJ3 Vegito according to that scan would be 400x that same SSJ4 Goku, so SSJ4 Gogeta would be 3x SSJ3 Vegito, but a stronger BOG Vegito was stated to be not enough to beat Lord Beerus, and that was when Beerus was using less then 10% of his power, so here is my list, Lord Beerus (Full Power)>=Lord Champa>>Golden Frieza>SSJB Goku=SSJB Vegeta>Lord Beerus (70%)>SSJG Goku>>>>>>>>Lord Beerus (10%)>>SSJ2 Vegeta (Enraged, PIS)>Lord Beerus (Less Then 10%)>>SSJ3 Vegito (BOG)>>SSJ4 Gogeta (Shadow Dragon Arc)>>>SSJ3 Vegito (Buu Arc)>>>>SSJ2 Vegito (Buu Arc)>>>SSJ Vegito (Buu Arc)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SSJ4 Goku (Baby Arc)>=Base Vegito (Buu Arc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back