• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whis Vs Asura

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may be more or less an even match now, but Whis winning yes i'll go with it then. I am going with the idea that Asura's power could still grew higher for him if given enough time and the more angry he gets, but i'll stick with Asura being a 4-B for now.

Muu it's reviled whis can rewind time and beat the crap out of a raging beerus

Also Whis now that Asura was down graded

Dbfan and critic said:
Muu it's reviled whis can rewind time and beat the crap out of a raging beerus
Also Whis now that Asura was down graded

Oh so Whis has time hax now. Didn't know that...thanks.

If Asura is downgraded I can see Whis winning now especially with the time manipulation ability.

Not unless Asura is in Full power unlimited form which by that point, Asura is just strong enough to wreck SPCell instead. Also don't forget there is that one thing that Asura could possibly get stronger if for say, his daughter Mithra, were to be brutally killed by Cell with Asura watching.....Yup like Bills, the whole Solar System is F*@% beyond redemption.

Asura recently got upgraded back to Multi-Solar System level. Would this change the outcome of this match any?

To Joseph: Well the game of Asura's Wrath as well as the dlc had been around for over a year or two dude, but anyways the feat that makes Asura at least Multi-Solar System+/4-A is because he fought and defeated the God of his verse Chakravartin, who was

-Responsable for all the events of the entire game,

-created the Gohma to find an heir to take his place as God,

-pretty much ruined Asura's life as well as being the "true reason" for his wrath,

-can reality warp,

-stop time,

-throw planets and stars like they wre really nothing,

-has teleportation,

-his true form is at the center of our galaxy (yes, the Milky Way Galaxy),

-is surprisingly a great H2H fighter as he kept up with Asura real easy,

-In his True form as Chakravartin the Creator, one-shotted Asura's strongest form that allowed Asura the ability to fly at to either FTL+ or MFTL+ speeds, shoot ki blasts capable of one-shotting planets and stars + a big red dwarf star, etc.

Funny thing is that Asura defeated Chakravartin in his strongest form while he himself was reduced to his base form.

whis has multi galaxy level fire power plus he has a lot of speed advantage and is most likely stronger then asura as well so i will give it to him

Viturino said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
We're not banning you just becuz you said that. Don't think like that.
O man, i dunno, i got banned for a lot less
I've done something like what Aimen did and i never got blocked before.

@Zeref: Well the thing about this fight is that Whis Beerus and Goku will get upgraded to Multi Galaxy while Asura and Chakravartin will get upgraded to Galaxy level+. So anything, power-wise Whis would beat Asura or Chakra.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Viturino said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
@Zeref: Well the thing about this fight is that Whis Beerus and Goku will get upgraded to Multi Galaxy while Asura and Chakravartin will get upgraded to Galaxy level+. So anything, power-wise Whis would beat Asura or Chakra.
got 1 month hammer ~~

Asura used to be above Ddz, but after Dbs featbombs id say Asura is on par with Goku and beerus/whis are all the way above them

Viturino said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
Viturino said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
got 1 month hammer ~~

Asura used to be above Ddz, but after Dbs featbombs id say Asura is on par with Goku and beerus/whis are all the way above them
It's funny how the series has gotten such a gigantic boost after merely 13 episodes...

1 month!? You know what. f it. I'm not even going to ask that.

The thing is that Rocks is going to be the one who will upgrade the Asura's Wrath God Tiers(Asura and Chakravartin) are going to be at Galaxy level+ tops.

CrossverseCrisis said:
1 month!? You know what. f it. I'm not even going to ask that.
The thing is that Rocks is going to be the one who will upgrade the Asura's Wrath God Tiers(Asura and Chakravartin) are going to be at Galaxy level+ tops.
Yea, lets leave that aside, if you get curious we can talk about that in our message walls later ~~

@Jimbob32165 i Wonder where Tequila and Vodka would rank

@
GohanLSSJ2 Who would guess that, it was really something else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back