• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Johnny Test Enhanced Senses CRT

I still think it's Enhanced Senses or Supernatural Luck.
Hard to explain but I'll compare it to another feat from a different series:

How is this One Piece scene correlate to the Johnny Test scene in particular?

I mean, everyone can actually act without knowing what is coming, if you mean to do it in a effective good way then is really arguable Johnny case because he certainly did hit any wall while walking, but walked straight through a hole and a fall (didn't fell thanks to Duke help in the first and the second one thanks to be saved by a taco airship), walked in the path of a car (saved by Duke again), through a thing slamming rhytmically against the floor (got lucky a passed just when the tempo was good), two times got accidentally inside a vehicle and moved things randomly (which freed the gorilla that took Duke, made the airplane fly randomly, activated a warning and accidentally ejected them), the part where he moved the best without see was when the parody of donkey kong (so it really was a toon force moment) in which Duke was telling him how to move. Overall I would say is more a luck feat than anything else.
This really just shows how inconsistent the show is imo.

I feel like what Johnny did while Dukey was guiding him was an Enhanced Senses feat, but I could be wrong.

How is this One Piece scene correlate to the Johnny Test scene in particular?
Both randomly predicting where objects would be
Though in Zoro's case he could at least see, but that doesn't stop the fact that he predicted the exact spots the rocks would fall in and found his sword under one with no prior hints.

One thing I will question is if the Donkey Kong ahh feat Johnny pulled off was really Supernatural Luck.

I mean, everyone can actually act without knowing what is coming, if you mean to do it in a effective good way then is really arguable Johnny case because he certainly did hit any wall while walking, but walked straight through a hole and a fall (didn't fell thanks to Duke help in the first and the second one thanks to be saved by a taco airship), walked in the path of a car (saved by Duke again), through a thing slamming rhytmically against the floor (got lucky a passed just when the tempo was good), two times got accidentally inside a vehicle and moved things randomly (which freed the gorilla that took Duke, made the airplane fly randomly, activated a warning and accidentally ejected them), the part where he moved the best without see was when the parody of donkey kong (so it really was a toon force moment) in which Duke was telling him how to move. Overall I would say is more a luck feat than anything else.
What Expectro said here is mostly true, but the part I put in bold legit couldn't be Supernatural Luck as Dukey was guiding him, and Johnny quite casually avoided the barrel and climbed the ladders. I'd say it was Enhanced Senses because Johnny will still have to tell where the ladder and barrel is located at, because Dukey didn't give him any sort of hint where they were at whatsoever. To further drive this point down in the ground, Johnny has done a somewhat similar feat where he popped two water balloons with a badge while blind.

Everything else should definitely be a luck feat.

One thing I will question is if the Donkey Kong ahh feat Johnny pulled off was really Supernatural Luck.

What Expectro said here is mostly true, but the part I put in bold legit couldn't be Supernatural Luck as Dukey was guiding him, and Johnny quite casually avoided the barrel and climbed the ladders. I'd say it was Enhanced Senses because Johnny will still have to tell where the ladder and barrel is located at, because Dukey didn't give him any sort of hint where they were at whatsoever. To further drive this point down in the ground, Johnny has done a somewhat similar feat where he popped two water balloons with a badge while blind.

Anyone got a opinion on this?

Correction: Expectro said it was a Toon Force feat, which I can buy, but wouldn't the Toon Force give him Enhanced Senses then?

Right now I'm outside so can't see the other video, but I wouldn't consider that part as a Enhanced Sense feat because, outside of be mainly a funny joke/parody, 1) Duke was telling him what the do and Johnny did exactly that, 2) the video show anti-feat for Enhanced Senses with all the times Johnny almost ****** himself, is even show how the exact moment Duke stop to help him Johnny don't know how to move and instead try to calc his sisters for help while putting himself in danger (again) without notice with the magma and fall parts. Other user also seem to share this opinion:
"Up that ladder!"

"Kick the barrel!"

There's also the fact Johnny immediately gives up and calls his sisters for help after he can't hear Dukey, and that he starts acting like a blind person after Dukey stops helping him out, like how he was close to falling off the platform or how he made a giant bucket of magma spill onto the platform because he ended up getting a chain that was connected to it on his leg.

Yeah, overall I don't think this is a feat at all. It's just a joke scene and the end of that scene confirms that it was just Johnny following Dukey's orders rather than doing anything on his own.

Yeah, overall I don't think this is a feat at all. It's just a joke scene and the end of that scene confirms that it was just Johnny following Dukey's orders rather than doing anything on his own.
Did you see the second link I showed?

Skill seems more likely than enhanced senses.

In real life, there are many fighters who train blindfolded to be capable of some feats of excellent skill. They don't have enhanced senses, they are just really good.

I'm fine with skill tbh.

I might be able to make a nice skill summary for Johnny to use in future versus threads.

I think everything has been settled now.

Unless anyone has any objections (which I doubt), then I think we can wrap this thread up now.

I do think the clips above are more just skill stuff. Without being able to tell why he was able to accurately throw that badge the way he did, it better to not assume anything and just leave it as a skill thing.

Phoenks sums up my thoughts as well here, its just really good spatial awareness.

Back