• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Which profile has the most references?

Hajime Nagumo got 82 references
Added. Though I have found that his profile has cite errors.
Yukari has 93. Not the most impressive but she'll almost definitely get way more in the future.
Added. For Yukari, we have:
Dante has 105, would be around 220+ if we didn't have a physiology page
Added. Though I personally object the 1-C, it is not the focus of this thread.

By the way, Marvel Comics Pluto, the example of Reference system, only has 44 references so I don't add it.

Last edited:
holy shit
Chinamen be wildin'
I have checked the profile and it seems that the actual number of references in Lu Zhiyu's profile should be much lower than the current one because some of the references are repetitive. For example, [1], [2] are the same "Low Dimensional Game - Chapter 29". [5], [6], [14], [389] are the same "Low Dimensional Game - Chapter 37". Maybe someone could deal with the problem.

I have checked the profile and it seems that the actual number of references in Lu Zhiyu's profile should be much lower than the current one because some of the references are repetitive. For example, [1], [2] are the same "Low Dimensional Game - Chapter 29". [5], [6], [14], [389] are the same "Low Dimensional Game - Chapter 37". Maybe someone could deal with the problem.
But that only cut off to maybe just shy below 400 so that's still a whole lot

Ji Ning has 255 references in his 1st profile and 158 references in his second profile.
It is funny that these verse has many references while old profiles such as Batman do not have many references despite they should have many.

As far as I know, the Chinese webnovel websites have unique profit system which encourages spamming chapters.

Last edited:
Honestly, he's far from the most egregious example of large profiles. There's an Ergenverse character who's future profile will likely have triple the references.
Maybe when we revise the notable profiles (Spider-Man, Batman), they would become the profiles with many references and I think such big revision require the help of multiple knowledgeable members.

As I said above, more chapters and less content each chapter would be of profit.

It is funny that these verse has many references while old profiles such as Batman do not have many references despite they should have many.
You're never gonna see a fully-researched profile for super-important comics book characters like Batman because that's just too much reading for any sane man, just his Post-Crisis self has over 3500 appearances, that's just too many comics for a sane man to read. Theoretically you could try and organize a bunch of supporters into doing it together but even then you'd need like 20 for it to be a more bearable amount

I actually was working on a Pre-Crisis Batman profile (using only a sample of like, 200 issues) but I don't know if I really wanna bother making it, every DC CRT these days starts some dumb controversy

You're never gonna see a fully-researched profile for super-important comics book characters like Batman because that's just too much reading for any sane man, just his Post-Crisis self has over 3500 appearances, that's just too many comics for a sane man to read. Theoretically you could try and organize a bunch of supporters into doing it together but even then you'd need like 20 for it to be a more bearable amount

I actually was working on a Pre-Crisis Batman profile (using only a sample of like, 200 issues) but I don't know if I really wanna bother making it, every DC CRT these days starts some dumb controversy
The revision project is hard to organize. Maybe we could divide them to many, many small revisions. Actually, such super-important characters are not comic-exclusive.

For making profiles, it is always a personal choice.

Back