• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Where would All Might be ranked if he were with the hero association?

Dannysayan said:
S class, he defeated Superalloy Darkshine is a old treadsooo...
I'm fairly certain All Might, in his prime, wouldn't be able to beat Darkshine. Especially the manga version of Darkshine.

All Might is "At Least 7-B" at his prime which is what I believe is being considered here, right? In this case, he's stronger than even the vast majority of A-classes, but far slower than most S-classes. He's inarguably not a B-class or lower. While he's slow, he can tank attacks from any monsters lower than him on 7-B and use his intellect and huge stamina and endurance to defeat monsters who are faster than he is, and that along with his nice personality is something I believe would get into the mid-high portion of A-class. He isn't shit just because he's slow: that's something which can be compensated.

I believe post-rose Meruem would be a Dragon-class threat out of sheer intellect and having a speed comparable to OPM characters, so long as he wasn't poisoned and dying.

This is a damn old thread. OPM verse was way stronger before the downgrades (and so All Might but that's besides the point).

Right now Prime or even Weakened All Might is far above Bang and only the Top Tiers are a threat. So going by stats, yeah, right now he should be the 3rd S-Class Hero but even then the class's order doesn't represent the power of every character (because if so King should be the 1st due to the popular belief that he is the strongest man alive).

Not to mention that All Might is incredibly charismatic, he would be S-Class very easily.

Exactly. I think even Sweet Mask would be fodder regarding charisma if All Might enters the scene. He's very popular with girls but All Might is popular among everyone.

I see. OwO So he'd be tough here as well.

In which case I wonder about Midoriya. Since he's 9-A at base, he already begiba at Class C's top, right? And is already climbing through Class B.

Darn, I hate it how verses often have huge tier skips.

Back