• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Where would All Might be ranked if he were with the hero association?

All-Might is S-class for sure. His showings are not less impressive than Puri-Puri Prisoner or Zombieman.

The best people All Might scales to are Small Town level High Hypersonic characters. Puri Puri and Zombieman scale to City level Massively Hypersonic+ characters. Power wise he isn't close to S-Class. His super high charisma and constant good deeds might get him promoted there though. Since popularity also has to do with hero rankings.

Okay, I'm not questioning the validity of powerscaling as a useful method for detirmining power, but I don't think you can reasonably state that Zombieman has city-level destructive power / attack potency. His main weapons are pistols and an axe, and his only notable ability is his Regenerationn (and a small degree of superhuman strength / durability, sure).

When fighting the Demon-level vampire he took hundreds of lethal wounds and it took him over half an hour until he could finally beat the vampire. His speed is not indicated to be anywhere near as high as you are claiming. Simply being ranked S-class alone doesn't grant him these attributes.

All Might is certainly stronger and faster than Zombieman. He's most likely stronger and faster than Puri-Puri Prisoner too. His fight against Nomu and his final fight against All For One should more than demonstrate that.

Lots of superhuman characters use regular melee weapons just because it's cool. Are Flashy Flash and Sonic not powerful since they primarily use swords? And Zombieman is directly stated by ONE to be able to defeat Sea King. He does have the speed to keep up with characters of those levels.

Puri Puri can keep up with and deal harm to monsters such as Sea King and Melzalgald. He as well scales to characters of those levels.

All Might does not scale to anyone of those levels. And to powerscale All Might to Small Town level despite him having no feats close to that level yet people yet refuse to scale Puri as such is hypocritical.

Zombieman doesn't have any feats to scale him to that level either! Simply being able to defeat the Sea King eventually doesn't mean he scales to being city-destroying hypersonic+. Because of his Regenerationn he would outlast the Sea King eventually. In fact he was able to defeat a Dragon-level threat, but not because of his speed or his attack potency.

Also, my point wasn't about him using a melee weapon but more about him using guns. Why would he use pistols as primary weapon if he could move and attack several times faster than them? In fact, why use a gun at all if he is apparently capable of city-level attacks?

Also, can I get a citation on Zombie Man being able to defeat Sea King? This seems like the kind of thing that needs to be sourced. I'm pretty sure all One ever said is that it would be difficult for him to defeat the Sea King since he is the weakest in S-class.

Going by the size of the blast exchanged between All Might and All For One in their final fight, All Might is capable of destroying multiple city blocks. He's not just town-level and he doesn't require only scaling to reach that level.

Yes it does. If Zombieman is able to defeat a City level MHS+, he has to have somewhat comparable stats or else he'd get one shot and blitzed and never be able to actually beat him. And it's never said that Zombieman would just tire Sea King out with his Regenerationn. Even then, his regen is pretty slow and not even High-Mid. Sea King could very easily incapacitate him if he truly had such an overwhelming stat advantage.

Yeah it doesn't make sense, but if Zombieman is on multiple times stated and shown to be on par with characters of such levels, then it doesn't matter if he chooses to use said weaker weapons against other people.

Here's the source One Punch Man Wiki uses for that statement. And again, the fact that Zombieman, even if weaker or with difficulty, is able to defeat a City level MHS+ at all means he has to have somewhat comparable stats.

Okay. But All Might still has no feats or powerscaling that puts him close to the level that most S-Classes are on. Best I see him getting to is Top 5 A-Class through popularity. Atomic Samurai's disciples and Sweet Mask won't allow him to progress forward.

Yeah like Weekly said. Again, superhuman characters in general just use weapons they obviously should have no use for at all, simply because authors don't think about that sort of thing and those weapons are cool.

But even if we're saying Zombieman or some others don't have power anywhere close to those levels, All Might still can't get into S-Class because of Sweet Mask or the disciples.

You don't necessarily need to get promoted from top of A-class to S-class. Metal Bat was C-class when he got promoted to S-class.

All Might isn't powerful enough like Metal Bat to get promoted that quickly. In all honesty he's most likely not going to be that noticed besides his popularity, since most S-Classes and some high end A-Classes can effortlessly blitz and one shot him. I get that he's the most amazing highest ranked hero in his own verse, but that doesn't translate to other series. If he does get into S-Class it'll be because of his popularity and charisma not power.

Considering the top memebers of any class are all supposed to be comparable to the lower members of the one above them, and just held back by the number 1 spot who refuses to move on for some reason, he'd probably only be a high end B rank, considering even the weakest A class can harm certain Demon ranks like the three crows, and there should at least be one or two B-class (sans Fubuki) that are near that level.

Which B-Classes besides Fubuki are at A/S-Class level?

@Ryukama none that I know of, but the point I'm making is that it's logical to assume there are some, because the hero's association is designed in such a way that heroes that could potentially be in a class are held back to the previous class. We see this happen at least in both C and A class, and for B class Fubuki acts as a bottleneck hero the same wat Mumen and Sweet Mask do.

Of course the Hero Association downplays a lot of their members or some intentionally stay lower, however I wouldn't assume any B-Class to be S-Class level unless explicitly stated or shown. People like Fubuki, Sweet Mask and Saitama are the exceptions not the norms.

Maybe be but I still think most heroes should be evaluated on their own. If some B-Class has no feats or statements no reason to think they can take on a Demon level. Even if some low ranking people can do so.

Like I've said before IMO All Might is low/mid A-Class powerwise with the potential of getting ranked higher based on his charisma, popularity and morality.

You can have that punch calculated if you want, however for right now those two still scale to far better feats than All Might has done, regardless if you find that hard to believe. Again it's not uncommon for characters who are extremely hyped and glorified in one verse to not stack up to those that are lame and not so noticeable in another.

It's not about All Might being hyped in his own verse, it's more like Puri Puri Prisoner and Zombieman don't have the kind of hype that you are describing. I don't think them being in S-class or ONE's comment about Zombieman is enough justification to scale those characters way beyond their demonstrated level of power.

By feats, All Might is far superior to Zombieman. That, at least, can't be disputed.

Zombieman is directly stated able to defeat Sea King, a guy who is stronger than people with City level feats and scales to people with MHS+ feats. Puri-Puri can somewhat harm, keep up with and withstand a bloodlusted barrage from Sea King as well. As well as deal harm and keep up with a Dragon level that defeated an S-Class and whose speed was giving a guy with 2 MHS+ feats a difficult time.

While these two don't have much "destructive feats" on their own, which is irrelevent, they powerscale to people who are far stronger and far faster than All Might has ever shown to be thus far.

All Might would be around A Class level. I wouldn't be surprised if he got bumped up higher because of great public reception as he is "the icon of Peace" and stuff like that. And is All Might in his Prime? I ask because of the whole "In my Prime it would've only taken 3 punches. Instead it took 500" statement?

An S-class hero can take on a Demon-level threat by themselves. They may not be able to handle all Demon-level threats, but all the S-class heroes so far have demonstrated the ability to take on a Demon-level thread by themselves and win, something which almost any A-class hero cannot do with the exception of Sweet Mask and possibly Atomic Samurai's disciples.

If All Might can fight against Demon-level threats and win singlehandedly, then he's strong enough to be worthy of S-class IMO.

Freehugger, the Demonic Fan, the Giant Crow, Senior Centipede, etc. All Might has enough power to be able to take those on and win without assistance (this is assuming All Might doesn't have a short time limit available).

IIRC All Might without Time Limit implies it's the Allmight that's like 60x stronger than he is against Noumu.

If All Might had to climb in the Heroes Association it would not go over the A-Class, All Might is far away from Sweet Mask, even Atomic Samurai students like Iaian may be stronger than him. But since the rankin of heroes is not decided by its power but by other factors such as popularity, etc, it could be that if All Might was from the beginning of the association would reach the highest positions to be a symbol of peace and blablabla.

The truth is that Hunter x Hunter, the characters of My Hero Academia don't stand out much in power in other verses and that Meruem and All Might are the peak of the level shown in their respective series.

Not every hero has to go through Amai Mask to reach S-rank. Genos was promoted straight to S-class.

Probably relatively low-end A-Class through sheer power, but his likable personality is something desperately needed by the Hero Association, considering a good chunk of their more popular heroes are massive pieces of shit, and even the ones who don't appear so in public are often just putting on a facade. This could probably help him rise pretty far into A-Class and become more of a public figure.

With speed equalized, Prime All Might should easily be Top 3 for being above Bang.

Back