• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What’s faster than an omnipresent being?

There’s this um… character (Person A let’s say), that moves so fast that it perfectly mimics omnipresence. Then say Person B fights Person A and speed blitzes. Would that be Irrelevant speed? Just food for thought :)

There’s this um… character (Person A let’s say), that moves so fast that it perfectly mimics omnipresence. Then say Person B fights Person A and speed blitzes. Would that be Irrelevant speed? Just food for thought :)
First, the omnipresent cannot serve as speed alone. The attack speed of a person who is omnipresent can be an athletic human. That is, what character A's reaction speed is, character B's attack speed will be.

technically since omnipresence is being in more than one place at the same time, the easiest answer is immeasureable speed since you can do things like travelling in 0 time, making it so that from a technical standpoint you're in multiple places in the same frame of time

technically since omnipresence is being in more than one place at the same time, the easiest answer is immeasureable speed since you can do things like travelling in 0 time, making it so that from a technical standpoint you're in multiple places in the same frame of time
In fact, it cannot be said to be fully immerasuble, for someone who is omnipresent must also be omnipresent in the timeline.

omnipresence is more of a range than a speed
even if you're omnipresent, if your attack isn't omnipresent/danmaku then it'll still miss if you get speed blitzed, but due to omnipresence they can hit the character from anywhere in the universe

omnipresence is more of a range than a speed
even if you're omnipresent, if your attack isn't omnipresent/danmaku then it'll still miss if you get speed blitzed, but due to omnipresence they can hit the character from anywhere in the universe
Exactly, my point.

If it’s spatial only, infinite. Temporal, immeasurable.

Irrelevant speed no longer exists btw, and Person B would simply have a higher degree of infinite/immeasurable speed than Person A.

Immeasurable Speed cannot outdo someone who is Omnipresent through Space & Time. Even if they attack in the future the Omnipresent Character was there first and even if they travel to the past the Omnipresent character was always there and was always everywhere and every when.

Immeasurable Speed cannot outdo someone who is Omnipresent through Space & Time. Even if they attack in the future the Omnipresent Character was there first and even if they travel to the past the Omnipresent character was always there and was always everywhere and every when.
What if you have feats for doing so?

everywhere at the same moment in time (0 time essentially)? that appears to be infinite speed, character B blitzing that character would be either a higher level of infinite speed or immeasurable speed

I actually would say something, but I hope I don't get hate. I remembered one argument for omnipotent characters:

Beyond Omnipotence is Omnipotence
  • Omnipotence by definition is the absolute pinnacle.
  • If something were to beat omnipotence, then it was never omnipotent to begin with.
I think it is the same as omnipresence. If something blitz omnipresent being, he was not omnipresent to begin with.

Back