• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What would the Tier or Attack Potency be to destroy a black hole?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that, at least according to VS Battles Wiki, destroying a black hole is considered as either A) Hax, or most likely B) Unquantifiable.

No problem. As cool as it may be, it's been determined as such as we don't know how Black Holes truly behave....at least to right now for Humanity but i think you get the point on that, yes?

Yeah Could You Technicly Remove A Black Hole By Just Somehow Taking Out All Of Its Mass Then Changing The Mass Then You Take Out To Not Have Black Hole Properties

Yeah that may of sounded strange well ill have to read up more on black holes ect to find out some more. Thanks for the assistance i feel like this could be closed as the question was answered. P.S. technicly by the weird question i asked is yes because if one could remove mass from a black hole then change the property of that mass to not be off a black hole then hawking radiation would just kill the black hole after enough mass was taken.

It does sound weird. I would say that even if it was possible, it be classified as hax if anything to go by,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back