• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What would someone's tier be if they can destroy the past, future and present of a 4-dimensional multiverse?

Joaquim from the InterWorld books destroyed many universes' pasts, presents and futures when he had attained the powers of FrostNight. We don't know if he could affect any type of universe beyond a 4-D one, by the way. What would his tier be?

Affecting the space-time of multiple universes is 2-C to 2-A depending on how many are affected

He destroyed the whole multiverse?

I remember the full thing being in the 2-A range and the part containing Earths 2-B in size (countless universes)

Kaltias said:
He destroyed the whole multiverse?
I remember the full thing being in the 2-A range and the part containing Earths 2-B in size (countless universes)
He did not. I was merely wrong about the tiering system. Through feats, he is High 2-C. He does destroy some universes, but not all of the ones containing Earth.

Back