• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what would it take for canon dragon ball charaters other then zeno to be the high end of high 3A?

Status
Not open for further replies.
from the wiki itself:High Universe level: Characters who have an infinite degree of 3-dimensional power. Alternately 4-dimensional power that is shown as completely qualitatively superior to 3-Dimensional beings, but is less than universal in scale. Or that allows them to create large parts of a universal continuum. Take note that 4-D power should logically always be superior to countably infinite 3-D power, so characters within this tier are not necessarily comparable. Also take note that we consider most small scale time-space abilities as hax, not as AP.

Shadowbokunohero said:
from the wiki itself:High Universe level: Characters who have an infinite degree of 3-dimensional power. Alternately 4-dimensional power that is shown as completely qualitatively superior to 3-Dimensional beings, but is less than universal in scale. Or that allows them to create large parts of a universal continuum. Take note that 4-D power should logically always be superior to countably infinite 3-D power, so characters within this tier are not necessarily comparable. Also take note that we consider most small scale time-space abilities as hax, not as AP.
i ment what would need to happen in super.

Considering that all the 12 Universes doesn't makes an infinite universe, most likely DBS characters (at the Hakaishin's level) will skip that tier, so if they don't show destoying a timeline via one-shot or some kind of hax, they'll remain in 3-A tier

Antoniofer said:
Considering that all the 12 Universes doesn't makes an infinite universe, most likely DBS characters (at the Hakaishin's level) will skip that tier, so if they don't show destoying a timeline via one-shot or some kind of hax, they'll remain in 3-A tier
why would it need to be a one shot?

Darkmon cns said:
i mean like what event would need to play out in super
Maybe destroying infinite space, like the Wither Storm, or destroying time, like Carmen Sandiego, or they could just say "Those characters are 4D", if this happened, it could make them High 3-A.

Gradual collapse/chain reaction wouldn't scale to AP, anyway, there's no infinite sized place in DB universe afaik, even one shooting the 12 Universes would be a 3-A feat.

Antoniofer said:
Gradual collapse/chain reaction wouldn't scale to AP, anyway, there's no infinite sized place in DB universe afaik, even one shooting the 12 Universes would be a 3-A feat.
didn't the gude books say the universes stretche infinitely?

Any universe has border, that's means that are finite, so destroying finite space X times will never be High 3-A; however, there still "neutral space" that could be infinite, but if someone could or not affect that space is unknown.

Antoniofer said:
Any universe has border, that's means that are finite, so destroying finite space X times will never be High 3-A; however, there still "neutral space" that could be infinite, but if someone could or not affect that space is unknown.
The paradoxical part is The guidebook specifically said the Kioshin realm onbited around the infinite universe i know its wierd.

Not sure what is writen in the guidebooks, but if you take certain time to fly to another universe that means that the other universes and Zen'o's palace is located in a finite distance from Earth; is both guidebooks and anime/manga (they say the same) contradict each other, I think that we should listen to the last ones.

Antoniofer said:
Not sure what is writen in the guidebooks, but if you take certain time to fly to another universe that means that the other universes and Zen'o's palace is located in a finite distance from Earth; is both guidebooks and anime/manga (they say the same) contradict each other, I think that we should listen to the last ones.
actually I believe but people on this wiki generally think is that they aren't flying between universes but opening portals which is why wiss speed isn't given to him for traveling across universes.

as i do not mean to be offensive antoniofer a universe can easily be infinite you're acting as all universes that exist are finite it cannot be proven. if a universe is stated to be infinite in the guidebooks of db then it is infinite.

Its ok, is just that in sory has been said that other universes and Zen'o's palace are so afar that would take some time to reach them, and they talk about speed is pretty different than teleportation, so nothing in anime/manga indicate that they're infinite, in fact, in there are finite.

Stick695 said:
as i do not mean to be offensive antoniofer a universe can easily be infinite you're acting as all universes that exist are finite it cannot be proven. if a universe is stated to be infinite in the guidebooks of db then it is infinite.
DB universe are not infinite. When Super Dragon Balls were summoned it lit up both universes and the edge of 6th and 7th universe was shown. Guidebook of dragon ball is non canon and says DB has four galaxies. Then the guidebook was contradicted by Super as we saw many galaxies on panel and statemrnt. The guidebook is both non canon and outdated, completely incompatble with Super

@ joseph

the 4 galaxie thing was a mistranslashin

@anton

well thats just not what the rest of the staff said.

Staff ignore or just doesn't consider the guide primary iirc, guidebooks even say that GT universe is infinite, when in previous ones said that are just 4 galaxies; since we have watched and heard several times that universes aren't infinite, and previous guidebooks contradict each others and are ourdated, destroy them (one-shot) would be just 3-A, at least until a size is stated.

well seans this has served its prupis i am going to close it if someone wants to say soming put it on my wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back