• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Type of Feats or Statements would make a Character Tier 0 (Boundless)?

By our current system, I believe the requirements to be Boundless are: you have to completely and utterly exceed a structure or being that has an Inaccessible Cardinal amount of superior dimensions.

Granted, that might change very soon with a CRT going on right now.

Can you explain what you mean by that?

Also what's a CRT and what is this one about?
Read this for an explanation on what an Inaccessible Cardinal is, and read this for a more in-depth explanation as for what I mean by "Dimension".

A CRT is a Content Revision Thread, meant to, well, revise content previously established. Currently, there is one going on involving the entire dimensional Tiering System that could render my understanding and explanation mute; I can barely understand it, let alone thoroughly explain it. Also, if you don't know what a CRT is, I'd recommend staying away from any possible plans you have for Tier 0 characters.

Read this for an explanation on what an Inaccessible Cardinal is, and read this for a more in-depth explanation as for what I mean by "Dimension".

A CRT is a Content Revision Thread, meant to, well, revise content previously established. Currently, there is one going on involving the entire dimensional Tiering System that could render my understanding and explanation mute; I can barely understand it, let alone thoroughly explain it. Also, if you don't know what a CRT is, I'd recommend staying away from any possible plans you have for Tier 0 characters.
I realized what CRT is after I got recommended a Content Revision Thread.

I understand what you're saying but I just need an oversimplified version of what it is.

Back