• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What type of Acausality is this????

TheUnshakableOne

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
I am looking at several characters currention for future revisions, but im confused on something. I been reading about Acausality type 5, and 4 on several threads... Anyways..

What type of Acausality is this?

1st Character: The Omnipresent one.)

This Character is the Embodiement of the Concepts of Time, and Space throughout the multiverse. However, he transcends Time, and space as well. He created his own world beyond, and transcendtal to the multiverse. but the entire history of the multiverse. The infinite parallel worlds, and all their past, present, future, and history connects there. He has no real form, and is mostly shown to be an omnipresent being.

• Embodies the concept of time, and space
  • Transcends the multiverse
  • He is the History of the Multiverse
2nd Character: The NOT omnipresent one.)

This character is actually the samething as the above character, but the only difference is. He isn't omnipresent, and is shown to be an actual figure of a person. Everything is still the same

• He Embodies the concepts of time, and space
  • Transcends the multiverse
  • The history of the Multiverse still connects to him, the past, present, and future of all infinite worlds.
What type of Acausality is this?

I seen people say that transcending the concept of time yeilds type 5 which is why im confused...

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
I seen people say that transcending the concept of time yeilds type 5 which is why im confused...
Well, you said they embody time here here. I'm not sure if transcending the concept of time equates automatically to Type 5, I believe the site prefers a causality statement.

Type 4 Acausality for both characters. Embodying the concept of time and space while simultaneously transcending them. Sounds illogical, so I suppose that these characters might work on a different system of cause.

Back