• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tier would you be if you can oneshot a 80m tall monster?

ScarletFirefly

VS Battles
Retired
Here's the image. The monster was moving on at least Subsonic speeds and was casually oneshotted with a punch.

Screenshot 1p

Normally, one-shotting beings of that size would be considered Large Building level.

Would that change if the monster was accelerating towards the ship and was knocked back ~65m from the force of impact?

Well, I'm not the guy for math related problems like this, but our benchmark for Large Building level is knocking over something the size of a skyscraper.

Knocking the beast back that far would presumably produce a higher value, but I don't know enough to ascertain a value.

Sorry for the delay, internet crapped out on me. Can't seem to find the video again right now, but here's a gif , it's a little longer than the feat in question but anyway.

I'm judging based on how much distance the monster got knocked back, I'm not taking the monsters movement to her into consideration; it looks like it stopped moving by the time of the punch.

That's ~65m knockback according to my measurement. And the monster didn't stop by itself, it's movement was halted by the punch and got immeditely knocked back, notice the movement of the ship a little bit after the strike.

According to Wikipedia, the term Skyscraper is used for any building with a height of over 50m.

Back