• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tier is this?

神咒神威神楽における第三天は哲学者めいた若い男として描かれる。覇吐は超絶難解な計算を永遠に一人でやりながら苦にも思っていない、素で遊びがないという印象を受けた。 数式の具現であり全てが論理的。正直苦手、あまり関わり合いたいとは思わないとのこと。

The third heaven in the Kajiri Kamui Kagura is depicted as a young man who looks like a philosopher. He was under the impression that there was no play in the bare minimum, that Habaki was not even bothered while performing exceedingly complex mathematical calculations forever by himself. An embodiment of a mathematical formulary, where everything is linear. To be honest, he's not very good at it and doesn't really want to get involved.

he embodies the concept of mathematic, bringing asw it into the multiverse(from nerose’s page of atwiki)

超絶難解な計算を、永遠に一人でやりながら苦にも思っていないような印象を受ける。

The impression I get from this man is that he doesn't even struggle while performing these extremely complicated ー transcendent mathematical calculations forever alone.

「だがその徹底した潔さゆえ、この治世に人間性は存在しない。完璧な管理社会であり、数理的な整然さのみが満ちている」

さながらアップデートを繰り返すコンピューターのように。 純白という終わらない絵を延々と描き続けた結果のことだ。 Just like a computer that keeps updating. It is the result of endlessly painting a picture of pure white.

"But because of its utter cleanliness, there is no humanity in this reign. It is a society of perfect control, full only of mathematical order."

まるで機械のごとく。そう締め括られている通り、この座に人らしさは存在しない。数式の具現めいた男だから、全部が論理的なのだ。一足す一は四とか五とか、そういう答えを認めない。

It's like a machine. As it concludes, there is no humanity in this seat. He is a man who is the very embodiment of mathematical formulas ー or rather, a totality of logic on a mathematical level, so everything is calculated accordingly. He does not accept answers such as "one plus one equals four or five."

裁きに一切の容赦はなく、人間性ごと消え去るまで紫織を貢り、貢り尽くす。数理の神が施す法は一か零で、かもしれないという可能性など入り込まない。

English: There is no mercy in his judgment, and he shall tribute to Shiori until his entire humanity is gone. The laws applied by the god of mathematics are either one or zero, and the possibility that they might be one or zero does not enter into consideration.

さながらアップデートを繰り返すコンピューターのように。 純白という終わらない絵を延々と描き続けた結果のことだ。

Just like a computer that keeps updating. It is the result of endlessly painting a picture of pure white.

infinitely layered mathematics hax?

Tbf, whoever that created mathiverse is the one that really kick-started that math equals tier 0.
Math defines whatever size the structure it describes reaches as a tier. Mathiverse reached Tier 0 meme status because fundamentally our Tiering System is math based so "all math" would encompass all tiering i.e. infinitely far into Tier 0. It's far from the first to use such statements, just the most notable to go out of its way with the detail (even Yog-Sothoth "outreaches mathematics" but that's far from a reasonable tiering statement).

Let's be real, if op showed additional scans of maths guy mentioning absolute infinity, with proof that he indeed embodies math and transcends it..

That's at least 1A right there

Math defines whatever size the structure it describes reaches as a tier. Mathiverse reached Tier 0 meme status because fundamentally our Tiering System is math based so "all math" would encompass all tiering i.e. infinitely far into Tier 0. It's far from the first to use such statements, just the most notable to go out of its way with the detail (even Yog-Sothoth "outreaches mathematics" but that's far from a reasonable tiering statement).
So in plain terms...mathiverse is basically the entire tiering system.

Let's be real, if op showed additional scans of maths guy mentioning absolute infinity, with proof that he indeed embodies math and transcends it..

That's at least 1A right there
Embodies math? Well...Yeah.
An embodiment of a mathematical formulary, where everything is linear.

He is a man who is the very embodiment of mathematical formulas ー or rather, a totality of logic on a mathematical level, so everything is calculated accordingly.

Dude embodies all mathematical logic if i am understnading this correct . Gods create their own reason anyway.

Transcends math tho? Eh, mercurius one shotted this guy with a lol and his throne is a space of nothingness beyond all infinite concepts simple or complex and is beyond this guy so take that as you will.

so......you are saying i can wank shinza to tier 0 with this?

so......you are saying i can wank shinza to tier 0 with this?
I guess? You can wank anything to any tier, the only difference is how convincing it can sound. And this is flimsy to anyone who has even a basic understanding of out tiering system.

Akuto Sai negs

Btw is interacting with Taiji/Wuji TD 2 and TD 4 interaction? 🤔

Omnipotence would never work because it's always relative to your verse

Math tho, I mean with the mention of a character being beyond Absolute Infinity, you'll know exactly where we headed on the tiering system

Back