• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tier is this feat?

Destroying a Mahlo Cardinal amount of 3-D universes. Note that you're not destroying higher dimensional realms here but only 3-D. Iirc Mahlo Cardinal is only tier 0 if its the amount of dimensions.

Tier 0, Aleph omega amount of universes are high1-B

Then we have the bigger aleph omega sequence or the limit cardinals of aleph which can go to atleast H1-A.

Inaccessible and such are 0

And yes the vsb system uses inaccessible as H1-A but the example was very faulty since even the alephs can reach tier 0 based from what i see.
(As an example check self reference engine thread though do keep in mind that this isn't related to the question and this example is only good if they actually tiered it 0.)

Is it true that destroying an uncountable infinite amount of uncountable infinite sized 4-D universes is equivalent to 6-D? If yes, is it just baseline 6-D or infinite 6-D?

Aleph omega amount of universes = high 1-B
Aleph omega amount of dimension= 1-A +

Edited:
Aleph 0 amount universe = infinite universes
Aleph 0 amount dimension = high 1-B

You mean recursive Aleph omega? Actually this goes beyond what I know but I still want to hear you view
Wdym? Well you can go beyond aleph omega, if you follow the well ordering theorem and know omega a little bit you will understand that omega^omega will have a higher cardinallity than omega, what this means is that we can create aleph omega^aleph omega and make a bigger sequence of aleph omega.

This new aleph omega should be 1-A+ even if it only has a universe amount of it.
(Then after that we can go even bigger)

The final step of this successor operation of omega are limit cardinal alephs some example of this are:

Suppose lambda is a limit ordinal then aleph lambda is a limit cardinal.

(What this means is that this new cardinal is unobtainable by any successor operation the alephs below has, it doesnt mean it is a form of indescribabillity though so it may or may not be a inaccessible cardinal.)

Its still 1-A+
It is. Any aleph-2 amount of something (such as points) is already bigger than any Low 1-A quantity. Thus, Aleph-Omega universes would also be 1-A+
Eh, really? But I hear different thing about this before so I presume Aleph omega for dimension and Aleph omega Universes is different

That is the point.

I mean alephs usage in the tiering system is already so wrong as the continuum hypothesis goes higher and so 2 infinite r>f hierarchy isn't supposed to be 1-A+.
You said aleph-omega universes was High 1-B, and I said above how thats not really possible, given said aleph-omega metric would already be above any Low 1-A quantity.

Just how aleph-2 points is 1-A, aleph-omega points would be 1-A+, and universes would be higher into it.

I thought that
Aleph 0 amount universes = infinite universes (2A)
Aleph 1 amount universe = uncountable infinite universes = 5D construct = low1-C
Aleph 2 amount universes = 6D = low 1-C
And continue for other Alephs till
Aleph omega universes = Infinite D = High 1-B

am I completely mistaken here?

I thought that
Aleph 0 amount universes = infinite universes (2A)
Aleph 1 amount universe = uncountable infinite universes = 5D construct = low1-C
Aleph 2 amount universes = 6D = low 1-C
And continue for other Alephs till
Aleph omega universes = Infinite D = High 1-B

am I completely mistaken here?
Aleph-2 universes would be 1-A

Everything from 11-B to Low 1-A is R amounts of something, and Aleph-2 > R

Last edited:
Just how aleph-2 points is 1-A, aleph-omega points would be 1-A+, and universes would be higher.
Alright after looking at the continuum hypothesis and some fair amount of comparison, i kinda agree now.

(since H1-B is around infinite * uncountable infinite in a amount of dimensions and it's quality and L1-A would be Uncountable infinite * Uncountable infinite.

Note:I wasn't talking about the cardinallity atleast that wasn't most of the point here.)

Well atleast something like Aleph omega^Aleph omega^Aleph omega is 0 to me now.
(Or atleast aleph omega^aleph omega^aleph omega^aleph omega.)

Last edited:
Back