• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what tier is something being stated to exist beyond any belief or philosophy?

Maybe if it fit this, it could scale somewhere
That's specifically talking about being beyond dimensionality. This thread is asking about being beyond philosophy and belief, both of which could easily be interpreted as being beyond human understanding. We'd need further clarification both about whether the statement is literal and trustworthy (I'm assuming it is for this hypothetical) and also about the nature of the philosophy and belief of the verse and more about the mechanics of the entity involved.

That's specifically talking about being beyond dimensionality. This thread is asking about being beyond philosophy and belief, both of which could easily be interpreted as being beyond human understanding. We'd need further clarification both about whether the statement is literal and trustworthy (I'm assuming it is for this hypothetical) and also about the nature of the philosophy and belief of the verse and more about the mechanics of the entity involved.
nvm what I said then

This thread is proof that power scaling has gone to far.

At some point you gotta ask yourself if powerscaling is serious enough to dive into philosophy and religion.
None. It'd be NLF and probably hyperbole to use it for scaling purposes without more statements and showings.
I kind of looked at this assuming it referred to the in-verse understanding of the verse's own cosmology rather than hyperbole about real life. Either way, more context is definitely needed if someone wants to use something like this for anything.

bro its this scan

latest

bro its this scan

latest
The part about being beyond philosophy and belief seems kind of meaningless. The part about being the basis of all energy and existence does sound like grounds for a universal energy system if that energy is used. Given that this sounds like a Bleach verse description I'm guessing it's not necessary for that.

Back