• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tier is knocking someone unconscious with a single punch?

Punching someone hard enough to make them go unconscious, but not dead. Is this just an impressive 10-B feat? 10-A? Baseline 9-C maybe?

You can't assign any concrete value onto this.

Knocking a person unconscious with a single punch can rely on several factors, the most important being where exactly you're striking them in the body.

A punch from Mike Tyson will not just floor you, but it will leave you with some long-lasting devastating injuries if it landed anywhere near your body (Broken ribs, damaged organs, etc.), a hit to the head means an instant knockout as well as some severe brain damage or even possibly death, but the knockout (Or even a straight up kill) can be done by energy yields less than 80 J if you know where exactly you are striking. Humans are made of relatively soft and weak tissue and bones, they're not stone walls like in fiction that can take beatings from building busters and whatnot.

For me, I think punching someone hard enough to have them go unconscious equals to whatever tier said person is at.

I'll just use it as a notable feat for 10-B, maybe 10-A if I can find some more feats.Thanks for the help!

Back