• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tier cosmology is this?

Kflare63

He/Him
So one universe is described as having infinite parallel universes (like two mirrors facing eachother and having an infinite reflection) and there are infinite of these universes. what tier would this cosmology be and what tier would a character be if they destroyed one of these "universes"?

So one universe is described as having infinite parallel universes (like two mirrors facing eachother and having an infinite reflection) and there are infinite of these universes. what tier would this cosmology be and what tier would a character be if they destroyed one of these "universes"?
2-A, since it's just Infinity*Infinity. If they were layered with superiority then it would be High 1-B.

Forgot to mention that each parallel universe is in fact a low 2-C structure

No layered transcendence here, At most two infinities into 2-A.

A lot of the time statements on Multiverse layouts are useless without a thorough understanding of the whole cosmology (which likely won't be explained by a single panel)

No layered transcendence here, At most two infinities into 2-A.

A lot of the time statements on Multiverse layouts are useless without a thorough understanding of the whole cosmology (which likely won't be explained by a single panel)
There's no such thing as moving into 2-A via cosmologies anymore.

Shouldn't it be considered 2 layers to 2a
Or is it only baseline?
(Am i missing something?)

I see, i got confused a little since my friend said something like this would be 2 layers to 2a.
If adding to infinite would create a larger amount then that'd be only 1 layer above baseline tho

yea the verse is definitely 2-A, I can even argue it to be one of the strongest 2-A verses but the current profiles lack too much information that I don't think it's possible to update them (or I need to make the longest CRT that has ever existed)

yea the verse is definitely 2-A, I can even argue it to be one of the strongest 2-A verses but the current profiles lack too much information that I don't think it's possible to update them (or I need to make the longest CRT that has ever existed)
I'm already working on it but there are so few supporters that it will get pushed into CRT purgatory

By that logic the only way to be above baseline is a scaling chain
If the verse portrays destroying 2 sets of infinite universes as more powerful than destroying 1, it counts (that's a rule here, i usually ignore it tho)

Back