• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tier are these feats?

speedster352

He/Him
Hraesvelgr: It’s a bird that basically Is responsible for the beginning of Ragnarok the entire land Is covered by snow cause he stopped creating wind with his wings idrk how to calc that but ig clearing the entire Planet from it’s clouds and snow with his wings seems pretty cool. (At least should be > 6-B)

Eikthyrnir: It’s a deer that Is the manifestation of all life accross Yggdrasil, not only accross a single universe… across the entirety of ALL of Yggdrasil. The concept of water and life Is linked to him. (2-C if i speak)

Skoll and Hati: Two wolves that will bring forth destruction by chasing and eating the sun and moon which ultimately lead to the end of everything… Ragnarok. They can pretty much take on the Gods we knew at the time, the sun and moon aren’t just like our sun and moon it seems like they are embodiments of the sources of life that are Both the sun and moon in Ragnarok basically eating these embodiments lead to Eternal darkness accross ALL of Yggdrasil for ALL Gods. (Clearly 2-C) Here

The first one seems possible I dont really know how to calc but if you base in on this ones
Flooding earth
Freezing earth
Creating a snowstorm
There is also a page about Cloud calculations
This should help you calc it
The other 2 seem to be abstract existance and concept manipulation
Not really a tier per say, but those should guarantee a power comparable to the verse cosmology size for being concepts
For the wolves they are chasing the sun and moon to eat them both and cause ragnarok so what would that feat be? What would their speed be?

For the wolves they are chasing the sun and moon to eat them both and cause ragnarok so what would that feat be? What would their speed be?
That seems like a symbolic "feat" i doubt that they are actually chasing celestial bodies but if you think its real you can search their speed but that aint gonna give you anything big maybe MHS+ tops

That seems like a symbolic "feat" i doubt that they are actually chasing celestial bodies but if you think its real you can search their speed but that aint gonna give you anything big maybe MHS+ tops
It actually the sun and moon normally the sun and moon gods stop them but they are occupied.

It actually the sun and moon normally the sun and moon gods stop them but they are occupied.
As I said thats probably symbolic considering how they are supposedly concepts they usually dont really have speed they are omnipresent or immensurable, although all this depends on a much more specific part that i cant help you as i dont know the verse.
But if thats supposed to be actually real as i said is not a big deal both moon and the sun move at really slow speeds at least compared to usual verses that have lightspeed as base.

Hraesvelgr: It’s a bird that basically Is responsible for the beginning of Ragnarok the entire land Is covered by snow cause he stopped creating wind with his wings idrk how to calc that but ig clearing the entire Planet from it’s clouds and snow with his wings seems pretty cool. (At least should be > 6-B)

Eikthyrnir: It’s a deer that Is the manifestation of all life accross Yggdrasil, not only accross a single universe… across the entirety of ALL of Yggdrasil. The concept of water and life Is linked to him. (2-C if i speak)

Skoll and Hati: Two wolves that will bring forth destruction by chasing and eating the sun and moon which ultimately lead to the end of everything… Ragnarok. They can pretty much take on the Gods we knew at the time, the sun and moon aren’t just like our sun and moon it seems like they are embodiments of the sources of life that are Both the sun and moon in Ragnarok basically eating these embodiments lead to Eternal darkness accross ALL of Yggdrasil for ALL Gods. (Clearly 2-C) Here
For the cloud one I'd just use average cloud thickness (some 8000 metres? Idunno go check the cloud calcs page) multiplied by Earth's surface area to get your volume, multiply by density to get mass. As for distance travelled by wind, I'd use half of Earth's circumference. Completely arbitrary but I think blowing clouds halfway across the planet is sensible. Then assume a timeframe of 10, 30 and 60 seconds. Again, completely arbitrary (i.e no justification, out of my ass).

You have distance and time, get speed, then use E = (1/12) * m * v^2 for omnidirectional cloud dispersion.

Back