• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What power is this?

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Like, surviving your universe ceasing to exist via causality catching up with it?

Is it just durability? Acausality? Is it similar to what White Face has?

Causality catching up with it?

Like, someone destroyed the universe in the past and because of that it stops existing in the present?

Monarch Laciel said:
Causality catching up with it?

Like, someone destroyed the universe in the past and because of that it stops existing in the present?
The scenario is that character x stops scenario x from happening in the present. Cut to character y and friends. After some time, character y and friends, along with their universe in the future, cease to exist, but come back after a short second. Turns out they were saved by character z, who restored everything after it ceased to be.

Sounds like acausality to me. The universe was erased because of a time paradox preventing its existence in the past, and everything within the universe was erased as a byproduct. So surviving it is simply acausality... with the added benefit of surviving in the void after the universe was erased I guess

Back