• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What non corporeality have a "Will"?

Well, a characters is just a "will" who can travel between dimension, make attacks ect... What is this type of Non corporeal, it's not abstract but it's pretty weird

and how can affect him?

I mean we don't really have types of non corporeality.

It's kinda like immaterial intangibility

Straight from my suggested page:

• Physical Nonexistence: Physically nonexistent beings don't physically exist on the material plane. While they can be thought of and remembered and they may even have a visible, physical form, they cannot be harmed by conventional means due to already being "nonexistent". Some of these beings may also be intangible or non-corporeal, allowing them to pass through other objects.

I don't really see what makes someone's will more abstract than their mind or soul, and existing as these would be immaterial intangibility

Yeah, we do no have types of non-corporeal, it can be either a form made of energy, data, a disembodied soul/mind, etc.

@PL

Tbh our standard for "physical nonexistence" (lacking an actual body) is literally basic non-corporeality.

Pretty sure that NEP was supposed to go a bit deeper, stuff like the Dark Area Digimons being nonexistent down to mind and soul

I mean, if mind and soul are just as incorporeal as each other, then yes.

In fact, there is little to no difference between them sometimes.

Back