• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Matter Manipulation Level is this(Three Questions)

What matter manipulation level is this?

1. Can create Inter-Dimensional Portal

2. Can create Dimensional Storage

3. Can Compressed Materials/Objects (like Size Manip) without changing the elements

Note: i don't know much about Matter Manipulation, there's Page about Matter Manipulation, but my point's what Matter manip level capable to...(Questions above)

the first two of these don't traditionally fall under matter manipulation unless specified.

1. That's portal creation something that can't be done with matter manipulation in most verses.

2. That's hammerspace`which usually falls under toon force.

Well in that case it's just really flexable matter manipulation. Given that his name is Molecule Man I'm assuming it's jjust the molecules but I don't know much about molecule man. Really it depends on the verse, in some verses opening dimensional portals could require sub-atomic hax but I don't know if that's the case here.

The Wright Way said:
1. it's still possible

2. also possible i heard space ability users can do it (since manip substance) and pretty common novel universes i think.

3. .........

Back