• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What manipulation is this?

I am not sure if it would count as any form of time travel tbh 🤔

But idk. Hope someone else has a better answer

First is Healing and maybe Empathic Manipulation if he does bestow willpower onto Batman.

Second is Telepathy with Universal+ range.

Unless I'm missing something, he just sent instructions there instead of physically moving there himself.

Maybe something like this may fit better Limited Time Travel (Can send telepathic messages through time). Anyway I am pretty sure Hal already has time travel so just adding this with that will also work

Unless I'm missing something, he just sent instructions there instead of physically moving there himself.
Yeah it's still time travel even if he himself didn't go to the future as the telepathy moved through time.
Does hal jordan even have telepathy on profile?
Maybe something like this may fit better Limited Time Travel (Can send telepathic message through time). Anyway I am pretty sure Hal already has time travel so just adding this with that will also work
Ok thank you.

Planck thanks also for your input.

Back